19

(Y/n)'s pov:

I'm looking through Ponstgram, looking at all the comments from my last post.

Green_thumb_Willow: aw your baby brother is so cute. Amity looks like she's already in love with holding him.

Officially_in_luz'sweirdworld: BABY WITCH SO CUTE

Emria_the_pretty_twin: I remember when Amity was a baby and we held her. Now she gets to feel our pain 😈

Edric_the_better_twin: Amity used to cry all the time. Good luck with your brother.

I laughed at the twins, they really attacked Amity in this post, and their usernames, they definitely didn't make those with each other.

Then I see a comment that makes me question my school, not because of the comment, but because of the name.

(Y/n)andAmitysfanclub: aw the baby looks exactly like you (y/n)!

Me and Amity walk into school, Luz and Willow are waiting for us.

"(Y/n) your brother is so cute!" Willow said to me.

"Thanks, he's a lot of work already though." I sighed. "My mother made me his legal guardian without my knowledge, so when he was born, she left before I even knew. So I can't do anything about it." Luz looked at me very confused.

"How are you going to take care of him, go to school, work, and spend time with Amity?" I rubbed my face.

"My dad is also helping me take care of him, he's paying for everything he needs, other than food and clothes, I'm paying for that, my dad is also going to be paying for the bills in the house now. My little sister said she'll help watch him when I'm at school or at work. Since me and Amity work at the same time we don't need to worry about that part. And me and Amity are going to go on date nights every week. No exceptions or excuses." Amity nodded.

"Plus I live with her so we spend almost every hour of the day together." Amity added on to it.

We walked to class together before any fan club members see us. Class went by pretty quickly and so did the rest of the day.

When we got home Marinette and Amil were both asleep on the couch and my dad was putting away groceries. Me and Amity helped him.

"How was school?" My dad asked us.

"Good." I answered.

"It could've been worse." Amity said and sighed. She didn't have a great day. "I miss my family. I wish my parents loved me." She looked down and her ears fell down. I hugged her and let her cry. She hasn't been doing great mentally. "I'm going to get Amil from your sister and cuddle with him." Amity said and walked into the living room getting Amil then walking upstairs.

"I'll be back, dad." I walked out of the school and flew to the blight maner. When I knocked on the door a abomination answered it.

"Hi I'm looking for Mr. And Mrs. Blight." I said to it and it waved for me to follow. When we got into a dining room I saw them.

"Mr. And Mrs. Blight I need to talk to you," I said getting their attention.

"Oh it's you." Mrs. Blight said. "Your still here."

"What is it you want to talk to us about? Is it Amity? Is she being a pain?" Mrs. Blight said and smirked.

"No she's not, but it is about her. She's not doing well mentally right now, and she misses you guys. For whatever reason I have no idea. She just wants to know why you don't love her." I saw mMr. Blights face drop.