8

Amity's pov:

I'm hiding in my room scared of how grom will turn out. Only a few more hours till grom. I'm so scared. She'll see. And my mom is going to be there.

My window opens and (y/n) lands on the ground.

"What are you doing here now?" I asked her, she walked to me and sat down next to me, very close.

"Amity, now I understand why your scared. Grom isn't just a party. I'll help you we can do it together. After all we are each others date. So I'll help you defeat the grom monster." She puts her forehead to mine. I close my eyes. "Okay. Now you should go home and get ready for grom. You said you'd pick me up at 8, it's 6:15." I said and she laughed.

We move away from each other, I look at her lips, she has lip gloss on, she moves closer to me till we can feel each other breath.

"You always look at my lips when you want to kiss me." She said before kissing me. I quickly fall into the kiss.

We move away from each other after a little while, because we need to breathe. "I need to go." She kissed me again, before leaving the same way she came in. I touch my lips, no matter how many times we kiss, I'm still amazed. It feels so nice.

"So Mittens, when were you going to tell us you had a girlfriend." Emria was standing at the door.

"Shes not my girlfriend. We're just friends"

"Just friends don't kiss any chance they get. I've seen you two kiss a handful of times now mittens." I realized that she's right.

"I like her a lot, and I don't mean like a friend Emria. I just don't want to lose her by telling her how I feel. I'm scared too." Emria sighed and sat next to me.

"Your a idiot Amity Blight. I'm going to say this again, friends don't kiss friends at any point." I looked down at my lap. Then get up.

"I'm going to get ready."

~8 o'clock~

(Y/n) lands next to me. "Hey beautiful," she said to me then kissed my cheek.

"JUST FRIENDS DONT DO THAT!" Emria yelled from the front door.

"Dont worry my parents aren't home they're already at the school." I told her and I see her calm down. She's wearing a light blue dress that matches mine in a weird way.

"You ready to go?" She asked me but getting on her palismen.

"Yeah I'm ready." I get on and hold onto her.

When we get to the school she puts her palismen in a safe stop before we go into the gym wear the party was being held, just in time for the battle against Grom.

We both take a deep breath in. When we get down into the battle field we see grom go into two different fears. I look at mine, my mom. My stomach drops then I see hers, her dad. She quickly she's rid of him.

"Amity remember it's not real!" She yelled fighting her next fear. Till finally we're both on our last one. We're standing back to back. It takes its last form, I was hoping it wouldn't show my biggest fear. I close my eyes and when I open them I see (y/n) infront of me. My eyes widen, why would she be my biggest fear. Then I see hers, it's me...

"Why are we each others biggest fears? I don't understand."

"Why are you keeping me a secret?" Both of the fakes say. "Tell them! Tell her! Say it, tell the truth" They starts yelling, and me and (y/n) cover our ears.

"It looks like their biggest fears are each other! What a plot twist!" We hear Gus say. "But what are the fakes talking about? Secrets? Telling the truth?" He adds. I see (y/n) fall on the ground, I run to her.