18

(Another short chapter. I'm writing this on my vacation, when I have the time.)

Amity's pov:

He really started crying once I was getting attention, I pouted and got off from my girlfriend's lap. We walked into Amil's room. She picked him up, but he wouldn't stop crying.

"Do you know how to make him stop?" I asked her. She tried moving her ears and making funny faces but it didn't work this time.

"Give Amil to me." My dad walk in the room and took him from me.

"You two have school tomorrow. No more hickeys on Amity, (y/n)." I blushed bright red and covered my neck. At least I can hide it with my uniform."

Me and (y/n) walked back to our room and she layed down on our bed.

"Its been a very long day!" She looked at me and smirked.

"What?" I asked her and walked over to her. I sat down and she pulled me down. She got on top of me, her hair was on one side of her shoulder.

"You look so cute like this. Under me, blushing like crazy." I covered my face.

"Shut up."

"Awe baby," she grabbed my hands and pinned them down above my head. She kissed me on my lips for a minute or so, before moving down to my neck, I feel her move one of her hands off of mine. Now only holding my hand with one of hers. She moved my shirt, showing her move of my chest, but not enough to wear I'm exposed. She placed her lips down on my neck.

"What he doesn't know won't kill him. Plus we can't get each other pregnant or anything like that so, I can play with you, pumpkin." She bit my skin lightly. I held in a moan, not wanting her dad to hear.

Why do I want more of this? I hate being submissive to people, but with her, it gets me butterflies letting her take control, I want her to cover me in hickeys, to show everyone who I belong to.

"M-more," I blushed at my own words.

"What was that?" She smirked at me.

"More, please."

"Well since you said please. Your wearing a bra right." I nodded. She pulled my shirt up and started to cover my chest in hickeys. And even a few on my stomach. It was hard to hold in all my moans, I let a few out. Quite ones, not the ones I had to bite my lip for. When she finally stopped, I was covered.

"Now you have my love marks." She kissed me. She let go of my hands and I wrapped them around her neck. I giggle

"I said go to bed!" (Y/n) gets off of me and lays down. I pull my shirt back down. She looks at me and smirked. "What now?"

"That was the hottest thing we've done so far in our relationship. And now I know that your a sub." I cover my face from her words. Very embarrassed.

"Good night!" I drove under the coveres a hid away from my smirking girlfriend.

"Good night babygirl." I felt butterflies in my stomach.

~morning~

I wake up to Amil crying. I got up and saw (y/n) still sleeping. I walked into his room and picked him up. I changed him after smelling a awful smell. He stopped crying and looked at me.

"Damn, you two really do look alike." He giggled making me smile.

"Your so cute!" I kissed his cheek, he grabbed my face with his hands. Then gave me a very wet kiss on my cheek.

"Oh thank you." I walked back to me and (y/n)'s room and sat down on the bed holding him. I played with him for a little before (y/n) woke up. She looked up at me then at her brother.

"Are you both trying to steal each other from me?" She pout.

"No, I'm not stealing your brother and he isn't stealing me. my love,"

She laughed then kissed me, she took her brother from me and kissed his cheek. "And you, you little biscuit blocker. You pick the wrong times to start crying huh? You can't let your big sister have a little fun with her girlfriend."

"Baby we need to get ready for school." I said to her and she nodded. Marinette came in our room and sighed seeing Amil. She took him from us and walked out.

Me and (y/n) giggled and got ready for school. She put her head on my shoulder.

"I love you." She said and kissed my neck.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~

Hey yall, so I have another book out (another Amity x reader) it's called "Your My Pain Killer." Its a Band AU. Also in that book yall are adults, and there's going to be more mature content, there's already a chapter out.