11

Golden guard's pov:

I walk over to the prisoner. He stands up.

"Wow the Golden guard himself is here to see me." He said to me.

"Your daughter is getting close to finding you, I can't let that happen, I hope you know that." I smirk at him.

"You better stay away from her!" I walk away from him without saying another word.

(Y/n)'s pov:

I carry Amity to my room, since I want to be romantic. I open my bedroom door and place her down.

"Wow, it's so pretty," she looked at my room. I put roses everywhere and candles.

"I wanted us to have a date night thing. We've both been stressed out so I think that we should just spend some quality time together." She hugged me tightly.

"Your amazing!" She kissed my cheek and forehead. I drew a circle in the air and a projector appeared at the end of my bed.

"I used a movie from my little sister, she told me it's a good horror movie." I smirked at her.

"O-okay." We got on my bed and I started the movie. Amity layed on my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around her. About 45 minutes in the movie Amity was hiding under the blanket. I was holding onto her.

"Is it over yet?"

"Not yet pumpkin." I rubbed her back and she uncovered her face. She got on her hands and knees and gets on top of me, then lays down. I kissed her head and rubbed her back.

"I'm scared." She said hiding her face in my chest.

I turn the movie off and kissed her. She looked up at me, her eyes are so beautiful. She moved up and started kissing my neck, my ears fall down. "Amity that feels good." She looks at me, I pull her down letting our lips meet. We kiss till we need to move away for air.

"I love you Amity Blight."

"I love you more, (y/n) (l/n)."

We cuddle for a little longer before falling asleep.

I wake up from a nightmare. "Had a bad dream, Miss. (L/n)?" I look around not seeing anyone. I get out of bed carefully not wanting to wake Amity up. "Whos there?" I said looking around my room.

"Your getting warmer." I grab a knife from my dresser. "Please there's no need for that, I just want to talk to you." I see a man walk from the corner of my room where it's completely dark.

"I'm the Golden guard, it's lovely to meet you." He walked over to me and got on one knee, he kissed my hand. I quickly pulled away from him.

"I have a girlfriend for one and for two WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?" I yelled the last part and quickly covered my mouth hoping Amity didn't wake up, but of course she did.

"(Y/n) what's wrong?" I see her sit up. The golden guard pulls me in his arms and held a knife to my throat.

"Amity Blight, if I were you I'd stay right where you are, or your girlfriend gets it. I'm sure your mom would be happy that one of her problems are dead. But of course that's your choice." He said with a smirk.

"Leave her out of this!" I yelled in his ear hurting his ear, he dropped me and I ran to Amity.

"Go protect my siblings and my mom."

"But what about you?" She looked at me and held onto me.

"They don't have magic and my mom is pregnant, I have magic. Please Amity, I can't lose you or my family." She nodded, she kissed me before she left. I looked back at the golden guard.