14

(Y/n)'s pov:

I changed out of the dress and put it back up in the dressing room. I walk out into the main part of the store and looked around for a midnight purple dress, to match Amity, but not the same style dress.

"Hello, do you need any help?" The store owner asked me.

"Can I see all of your dresses that are midnight purple." She nods and leads me to all the purple dresses. Till I find one I like (dress above). I find it in my size and then go back to the dressing rooms.

"Pumpkin I'm back," Amity looks out of the door of the her dressing room.

"I like this dress but um it's really short, like really short." She goes back into the dressing room, I walk in and see her in the dress.

I cover my blush. "Yeah it is really short. You have thick thighs." Her face gets redder.

"Get out before you get any ideas!" She tried pushing me out but I grabbed her wrist in my hand and pinned them above her head.

"I wasn't thinking anything till you said that Pumpkin." I smirked them kissed her nose. Her face somehow gets redder. I let her hands go and she instantly covers her face.

"I'm going to get out now." She looked up at me.

"Can you unzip this for me before you leave? No funny business," I giggled and unzipped the dress. I moved the sleeves off her shoulder and kissed her shoulder. Then I left without another word, leaving her a blushing mess. After a few more minutes she walks out in another dress. It's a dark blue dress that looks really cute on her like a little doll almost.

"Cute."

"It's feels weird. Like it's longer than what I'm used too and it's heavy." She quickly went back in and changed back into her clothes. She walks out with the first two dresses.

"I like them." She blushed a avoided eye contact.

"I do too. But you better not wear the black one around others." She nodded slyly. We walked into the main part of the shop.

"Yeah normally she comes during the summer, she lives with her dad in America." I hear a familiar voice.

Amity looks at me, as I'm looking at the owner of the voice, Rose. "Hey Amity want to meet a friend of mine?" She nodded.

"Hey Rose long time no see." Rose's eyes widen.

"Holy cow! Your here!" She hugged me.

"Damb Rose you missed me that much?"

"Yeah your the best friend I've ever had. Who's that?" She pointed at Amity. "Shes cute?"

"I know she is." I hugged Amity. "Rose this is Amity Blight, my girlfriend."

"Omg you finally got a girlfriend! Wait what are you doing here in spring?"

"Its my birthday so she took me here as a present. I've never been to Paris before. I love it." Amity smiled.

"What?! You took your girlfriend to Paris for a birthday present but you won't even text me back." Rose started shaking me.

"Rose chill. I got a new phone." I showed her my phone and she apologized.

"Oops, sorry girl." She grabs my phone and puts her number in it. Then she looks at Amity.

"Okay so tell me about yourself Amity. I want to know everything about you." Amity looked at me for help.

"Actually Rose me and Amity are kinda on a date, I just wanted to introduce you two, cause your both important in my life. But right now we have to go." Rose sighed and hugged me before waving bye to us.