9

(Y/n)'s pov:

Me and Amity unpack her stuff. She has half of the closet and half of my room to decorate. I look around and noticed that it looks really good. We have similar tastes when it comes to decorating. There's a knock on my door and Amy walks in.

"Sissy, mama says that your girlfriend is going to have to help with house chores and work." I get on my knees.

"Well you can tell mom that she can start saying things like that when she acts like a adult and when she pays the bills." Amy nods and walks out of my room.

"What do you mean by "when she pays the bills,"" Amity asked me.

"I work 2 jobs for a reason. I pay the bills, buy food, and clothes for myself."

"Oh wow, your really responsible." Amity said and I nodded.

"My mom told me that once I'm of age she's leaving. And leaving me with the baby cause it's dad is a witch." I sit on my bed.

"But that's in like 2 years. And that's not fair to you... or me." Amity looks down at her feet.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean once your mom leaves you with your younger sibling. Will you even have time for me?" I stand up and pull Amity into a hug.

"Of course I will, I always will. I'm not leaving you Amity." I kissed her forehead.

"Can we go to sleep?" She asked me and I nodded. We both got changed and went to sleep.

???'s pov:

"(D/n), your daughters power is getting stronger by the day."

"Fuck her power! She seduced my daughter and corrupted her mind making her gay!" I looked over at Mrs. Blight.

"Oh are you the mother of the green haired girl I saw in my visions two years ago?" (D/n) smirked. "By the way, our daughters get married."

"Shut up! My daughter isn't gay! It's just a phase, she'll come around."

"Honey just let it go and believe that fact that our daughter likes girls. Accept her or we will lose her. Bring her home." Mr. Blight said to his wife.

"No I'm not going to have a lesbo for a daughter. What I don't understand is why is she with a half witch!" Mrs. Blight starts freaking out. 

"My daughter will be the best witch ever. And honestly I think you'd much rather have her on your side."

"Will you shut up! Your lucky to even be alive. Of course your never see your daughter again but be happy your alive."

"Wait hun. Maybe he has a good point. I've seen her magic before. Plus she healed our daughter when she was poisoned."

"What are you saying?"

"Think about this, Amity told you that they love each other. Think about it like this. If something happenes, and if ehat this man says is true we want every powerful witch on our side."

"You can accept Amity, but I'm not. I had her whole future planned out."

"But that's not how her future is going to go."

"And how would you know? You don't have any of your powers right now."

"Thats what you think." (D/n) starts playing one of his visions. I see has Mr. And Mrs. Blights jaws dropped.

"But that Amity."

"She likes happy, dear. I mean look at her smile." Mr. Blight said. The vision changed and we see Amity and (y/n). They were standing in front of each other. Then we see (y/n) hug Amity.