10

ART ISNT MINE!

(Y/n)'s pov:

I land down on the ground, I get off first then help Amity down. "Thank you."

"Oh my God! Its them!" We hear someone yell then everyone circles around us.

"How did you guys do it?"

"When was your first kiss?"

"Your so brave!"

We hear many different things for many different people. Luz and Willow manged to get through and pull us through the craziness.

"We've been dealing with them since this morning. You two got here later than normal." Willow said.

"Yeah, you guys have a fan club now! We've been taking down posters of grom night this morning, Gus is still doing it." Luz smiled at us.

"So everyone is obsessed with the fact that there is a lesbian couple in school?" Amity said very pissed off. "(Y/n) you okay? Your ears are down." Amity placed her hand on my cheek.

"I'll be fine, I guess I just don't like the fact that evrryone is making a big deal out of this. And the fact other people are looking at you." I said the last part very fast hoping she won't understand it.

"Your my one and only (y/n), so don't worry about anything." She kissed me quickly. We hear the 'fan club' squeal. We sigh and try to ignore it and get through the day.

By the end of the day, my legs hurt from running away from people asking about me and Amitys relationship, or asking if Amity is living with me. Some people even asked me what kissing her is like. I almost killed someone today. I grab my palismen and get on. I fly to the front doors way to tried to walk. Amity is sitting down on the glass reading a book. I land down next to her and lay my head on her shoulder. She kissed my forehead before closing her book. "Did you find anything out about your dad, my love?" I blush at the new nickname, but I quickly get over it and nodded my head.

"So I looked at my dad's very last memory. And I saw a black figure thats turned into, wait for it. THE GOLDEN GUARD!" I yelled the last part,. She covered her ears. "Oh crap, I'm sorry Amity." I kissed her cheek.

"I'm so sorry pumpkin." I apologized again.

"I FOUND THEM!" We hear one of the fan girls say loudly.

"Time to go?"

"Definitely time to go," I standed up and got on my palismen, Amity got on and held onto me. We quickly flew off before all the fan girls get to where we were.

"Amity are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine just tried. Boscha talked to me today in class. She asked me why I would ever date you, I laughed a lot before telling her to go away." I looked down, Boscha is right, why would Amity Blight date me? When we get home I walk though the front doors and go into the kitchen. I open the fridge and slammed the door shut.

"Is Sissy mad, Amity?" I hear Amy ask Amity.

"I don't know."

"I'm not mad!" I yelled, I covered my mouth. "I'm going to my room. Alone." I looked at Amity, she nodded at me. "Ok my love. Call for me when you want me." I walk over to Amity and hugged her.

"Thank you." She kissed my cheek before I left to my room.

Amity's pov:

"Where's your mom?" I asked Amy.

"She's with Jack-Jack. He's the littlest, then there's Hope, me and Marinette, me and big sister don't always get along, but she's been so much nicer since you!" Amy smiled at me.