16

(Short chapter)

Amity's pov:

It's the first day back to school since Boscha posted those pictures. I walked in the school not giving a shit. Some girls walked up to me, Boscha's friends. "Hey Amity, so since you and your girlfriend might be breaking up, who are you going to fuck next?" I ball up my fist.

"We were at a wedding the whole day that those pictures posted, we were undressing each other, actually I was helping her zip up her dress for her Aunts wedding. And we're still together it won't change." I glared at them. "Also Boscha got arrested." I walked away and flipped them off.

"Amity Blight, top student also likes fucking girls." These words were painted everywhere.

Then I saw a picture of (y/n) underwear, there was writing on it. "Whore needs attention." I quickly burn it.

"Amity!" I hear a voice, that doesn't piss me off.

"Willow..." I sighed happily. I noticed a bag she was holding then I noticed Gus throwing papers away.

"Where is she?" Willow asked me.

"At home, she says that she wants to move schools again. Unless something was done about this."

"Amity!" Willow looked shocked. "Your ears! They moved down!" Gus looked over at me and Willow after she said that.

"Oh yeah, (y/n) was teaching me how to do it. And now they just do it naturally."

"ALL SCHOOL ASSEMBLY NOW!" Everyone in the hall looks up at the loudly speakers hearing our principle voice coming from them.

I'm sitting in between to Willow and Luz, both of them keeping me from beating someone up. Gus was sitting next to Willow hiding from me, cause I was ready to kill someone. When the principle walked in everyone went quiet.

"Now students, as I've seen and heard many things today, and it's only 8 in the morning I decided to call this assembly. First things first. Since boscha won't be coming to school anymore as her parents are to embarrass to send her back here, we need a new captain. So those will be happening soon."

I had my hands in a fist so tightly Willow and Luz gave up and keeping me seated. "IS THAT ALL YOU CARE ABOUT?" I yelled out. Then I walked up the the stage.

"My girlfriend is at home right now crying. And instead of being there with her I'm here dealing with this shit! Our privacy was invaded! Someone took pictures of me and my girlfriend getting ready for her Aunts wedding!" I started crying. "And now she's going to move away if I can't make things better here. She doesn't deserve this, all of the pictures are exposing her. Only her, not me, someone is after her! And you care about having a team captain! I'm embarrassed to be a student at this school if that's all you care about and not the well being of your students."

"Miss. Blight please calm down. We understand how your feeling." I lost it at that sentence.

"No you don't. You don't know what she went through, none of you know her. She doesn't trust many people, she thought she could start trusting more people, but now she won't even talk to me, she just crys. She won't eat, and I have to keep a eye on her at all times or she'll try hurting herself, her little sister is at home with her right now doing the one thing I can do to help her. So how can you understand how I'm feelings? I feel useless in this situation." He sighed.

"Amity."

"She just wanted a new start," Tears going down my cheeks, I said.

"Amity, has a school were going to fix this."

"Yeah!" I hear a brunch of my classmates say.

After a long assembly of talking about how everything going on is wrong and how it's illegal. Everyone, who had put up the posters and the graffiti, had to clean the school top to bottom.

The students scrolls were looked through, of course with their parents there, to make sure none of the photos were in the students phones and for the ones that had them. Got detention, they even found who actually took the photos. He was expelled and the cops were called.

I left school 3 hours early, due to me getting permission. I quickly went back home to (y/n). I flew into our room by the balcony and changed out of my uniform. I walk around the house till I'm in the living room. (Y/n) is wrapped in a blanket, cuddled up next to her dad, Jinx was laying next to (y/n). I saw her ears move down then back up. She jumped up and ran to me. She hugged me tightly.

"Principle Bum called my dad. Telling him that the students involved were being punished and begged for me to stay at the school." I hear her said.

"Yeah I kinda, was part of that. I told him it would look bad if something bad happened to a whole school." I heard her giggle.

"Wanna cuddle and watch movies?" She asked me. I nodded then she pulled me to the couch I layed down then pulled her closer to my body. I kissed her forehead then, her dad looked at me then showed me something he wrote down.

Thank you for saving my daughter's life. You have no idea how much she loves you

I smiled reading it. He turns it away then turn it back to me.

Just wait 1 year

I looked at him confused, he just smiled. I ran my fingers through my now sleeping girlfriend's hair.

There was a knock at the door. Her dad got up to answer the door. I wait for a few minutes till he walks into the room with, (y/n)'s mother.

"Dont worry I'm just here cause I'm going to give birth in the next two days." She smirked.

"You've got to be shitting me."

I really hate this bitch