6

(Y/n)'s pov:

It's night time and I'm using my dad's palismen to fly to Amitys house. I see her through a window and fly to it.

"Hey Amity," she walks over and opens the window fully letting me in.

"Who's palismen is that?"

"My dad's. I thought we could use it for our presentation." She nods and sit down. I sit next to her.

"Luz told me you wanted to talk to me." She nodded and took a deep breath in.

"About last night. I um I think I want to kiss you. I've been thinking about what it would've felt like since I left your house." My face goes completely red and my ears fall down.

"I would like that..." I admit, she looks at me with a red face. I move closer to her, and place my hand on her cheek. We lean closer to each other till our lips meet. It feels so nice. I pull her closer to deepin the kiss. After a minute we pull away from each other, both of us are a blushing mess. "Your lips are soft." She says looking at my lips. I pull her into another kiss. When we move away from each other. "So are yours, and did you eat strawberries before I got here?" She nodded.

"We should get to work..." She said and moved away from me, I nodded and we got to work.

~3 hours later~

We finally got everything done. I talked about my dad for 3 hours while Amity made a presentation, I showed her some of my dad's stuff. Whenever I started crying Amity would sit next to me and hold me. We kissed a few times, or more.

"Amity I have to go home now." I said with a sad tone.

"Oh okay." Her voice was sad too.

"Hey Amity so the dance coming up. Do you want to go with me? Like not as friends," she smiles and nods her head.

"I was going to ask you the same thing." I get on my dad's palismen. Amity hands me my bag. She opens the window for me and right before I'm about leave she pulls me down and stands on her toes to kiss me.

She moves down and smiles "Sorry I couldn't help myself, goodnight. See you tomorrow in class." She waves to me before I leave her house.

When I get home I see my mom in my room. I land on my balcony and open the door to my room. "What are you doing in here?"

"Oh shit!" My mom drops something on the floor and it breaks. I realized what it was, a glass rose my dad gave me. "Get out." I said quietly, my head is down and so are my ears.

"Sweetie I'm so sorry but it's also kinda your fault, you scared me." She tries gaslighting me.

"You shouldn't even be in here. It's is technically my house! Everything in this house is mine! Everything in this house my dad left for me in his will! And you just broke the one thing that meant the world to me, he gave that to me the day he died! Get out of my room!" I use magic to get her out of my room. And I scream loudly. I pick up each of the pieces of the rose and put it in a box. I grab my dad's palismen and ride over to the owl house. I knock on the door before a owl demon that is the house opens the door.

"Eda, Luz, king!" It said and I see Luz walk in the room carrying King. Eda walks in after her.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" Luz said and I held the box.

"Eda, can you find a way to fit this. It would mean the world to me." Eda takes the box from me and looks in it.

"Its glass. I should be able to fix this. Come back here tomorrow night to get it." I nod and get back on my dad's palismen.

"Wow you have a palismen!" Luz said.

"Its not mine, its my dad's we gave it to me in his will. So I guess it is mine now. It's name is Jinx, since it's a cat." I held my hand out to Luz and she took it.

"Eda I'll be back." Luz said before we took off.

"My little siblings never want to so anything involving magic." I told Luz. I fly by Amitys house and u see her outside. I fly down and land. Luz sneaks up behind her and scares her.

"Luz!" She yelled "how did you get here." Amity noticed me.

"(Y/n) what are you doing here and with Luz." She had a sad tone in her voice.

"My mom broke something very important to me, so I went to the owl house to ask Eda to fix it cause I don't know any magic to fix it. And Luz was very interested in my palismen. So I gave her a ride, and I came here to see you, well more like I came here cause I missed you and you make me happy."

"ARE YOU GUYS FINALLY DATING?!" Luz said very loudly, hurting both mine and Amity's ear.

"W-what?" Both of us blush.

"Luz I should get you back." I said and grabbed Jinx. Luz got on and was looking away from me and Amity. I quickly kissed her cheek before getting on my palismen. I blew her a kiss before taking off. I quickly get to the owl house and drop Luz back off. Then I go home.

Marinette was sitting on my bed waiting for me. "Hey sis. Where have you been I was looking for you. Mom is drunk again and Jack was crying I didn't know what to do."

"Hey I'm here now. Is Jack asleep now?" She nods her head.

"Okay. Normally when he cries its because he needs his diaper changed, he's hungry or he was attention. And I'm was with Amity most of the night."

"Oh did you tell her how you feel?" Marinette looked excited.

"Kinda, we kissed, a lot. Wait why I am telling this to my 13 year-old sister?"

"Because I'm the second oldest."

"Okay. I need to go to sleep. Good night. Tell Amy I said goodnight. Goodnight Mari," I hugged her before she walked out of my room and closed my door behind her.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day