2

(Y/n) pov

~Monday morning~

I wake up still tried since I worked at the Cafe last night. I quickly got ready for school then took off the school.

When I walk into the school the girl and boy from the other day were waving at me. I walked over to them.

"So your in abomination and beast keeping?" I nodded.

"I can show you were that is if you like." The boy said to me.

"Okays sure thank you..." I paused realizing I don't know his name.

"Oh im Gus and that's Willow. Welcome to Hexside high school"

"Thanks Gus and you two Willow" I said to them before we walked off to class. Gus showed me where Abomination track class is, I walk in a see and girl with green hair siting down at the far end of the room.

"You must be the new student?" My teacher asked me.

"Yes I am sir" He smiled and nodded.

"Amity can you come up here for a moment?" The teacher called for someone. The girl with green hair stood up and walked over to us.

"Amity this is (y/n) (l/n), (y/n) this is Amity blight, my top student since you just moved here I asked her to help you."

"Hello," I hold out my hand she takes it.

"I'll also be showing you around the school." I nod. I feel my ears fall down.

Shes so pretty, I keep repeating in my head.

"Wow that's really cool. I've never seen anything like that happen," I feel her hands on one of my ears. I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Can you please stop that?" I asked her nicely.

"Oh sorry," she quickly moves away.

"Sorry if that sounded mean, my ears are really sensitive."

"Oh okay. Well let's go back to my seat." We walked back and sat down.

"So are you the half human , half witch?" Amity suddenly said.

"Yes I am," I blush.

"Are you embarrassed by that?" I nod my head.

"Everyone always uses that against me. And I'm not very fond of my mother. My father Yes but not her." She nods her head.

"So can you do magic like full blooded witches, like me?"

"Thats kinda rude to ask. Yes I can obviously why else am I in this school right now."

"Sorry."

After class Amity shows me around the school before taking me the beast keeping since that's where I'm supposed to be in the afternoon. I get kinda sad when she walks off.

Shes so pretty and smart. Maybe a little rude at time but she's very cute." I blush realizing what I was thinking.