7

(Y/n)'s pov:

I knock on Amitys window. After about a minute or two she opens the window. I fly in and land next to her.

"Its 6 in the morning."

"I know, but I'm taking you to school. Plus I wanted to meet your parents." Her eyes widen.

"Why do you want to meet them?" She whisper yelled while holding my shoulders shaking me.

"Well I'm taking their daughter to school from now on and I'm also taking you to grom." She blushes.

"Okay. Just let me get changed." I nod and sit on her bed. I lay back and wait for her.

"Hey (y/n) do you think I should change up my hair?" I turn over and look at Amity, her hair is down. My mouth falls opens.

"Wow, you look amazing with your hair down." She face goes bright red.

"T-thanks." She sits next to me.

"Sometimes I wish I had long hair like yours." She starts playing with my hair.

"My dad liked it long because 'you look like a princess, my princess,' he would say. Princess was his nickname for me. I miss hearing him call me it." I smile sadly at the memories of my dad.

"You'll always have him with you. Forever, in your heart." Amity kissed my cheek, my ears fall. "Oh God I'm sorry did I make you sad? Embarrassed?" I laugh.

"Are you trying to learn the different emotions my ears fall on?" She nods her head. "No I'm not sad or embarrassed. They also fall when I feel loved."

"Well you are loved." She quickly kissed me before getting up.

"Amity is someone in there with you?" Amity freezes. Then her door opens, a woman with mint green hair like Amity's walks in. I quickly stand up.

"Hi I'm (y/n) (l/n), a friend of Amity's were in the same class and we're partners for a project that we are presenting today. I'm taking her to school." I snap my fingers and Jinx comes to me.

"You have a palismen? I'm guessing its a family heirloom, I'm guessing it's your father's." She said and I nodded.

"Your father was very powerful, it's a shame that he's gone now. We were friends once, I'm sorry for your loss." She said to me and I nodded. "Thank you ma'am. Me and Amity should go now."

"Hey, the next time you come here, you can use the door." She smiled at me. I got on Jinx, Amity handed me my bag before getting on. We quickly fly to school.

"Your mom scares me."

"Same here."

When we land on the school front doors, everyone is looking at us.

"Wow are you hiding behind your girlfriend now Amity?" Boscha walks over to us.

"I'm not hiding behind her, I'm my own witch and person."

"So you two are dating then?" Boscha smirks.

"Shut you mouth before I give you another black eye Boscha. We aren't dating, we're friends. Now we need to get to class." I grab Jinx and Amity's hand. Once we're put out of sight I let go of her hand.

"Amity, so I've been thinking something. Luz and now Boscha have asked the same question. I know how I feel I just don't know how you do. So are we dating now or are we-" the bell goes off and we go into our classroom.

"Amity and (Y/n) please come up and present your presentation. I'm sure this was easy for you." Me and Amity get up. And she turns off the lights.