4

Amity's pov:

I feel awful. Both physically and mentally. Physically cause I was poisoned and mentally cause (y/n) is being so nice to me even though I was so rude to her. Maybe Emria was right.

~Flashback~

"Mittens haven't you ever thought that you might like girls and that's why you've never liked a guy? You talk about (y/n) a lot" She smirked at me.

"What? Me liking a girl?" My face heats up.

"I think you like her."

"I do not!" I yell and push her out of my room.

~end of flashback~

I hear a knock on the door. "Amity you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine!" I yell back and start washing my hair.

When I'm done washing up, I get changed and open the door. I see (y/n) standing on her balcony. Her long black hair moves as the wind blows, I walk over to her slowly and stand next to her.

"Oh Amity, you should've called for me." She said to me.

"I didn't want to worry you or be more of a burden." I look down at my feet.

"Amity your not a burden. I actually kinda miss taking care of someone." She has a soft smile.

"I need to go close the portal to the human world really fast before we go to bed. Want to come with me and meet my mother? Hopefully she's not to drunk." I nod my head and she wraps her arm around me and I put my arm around her shoulders to help me walk.

When we get down stairs there isn't very many people in the house. (Y/n) snaps her fingers and I see the human world portal close.

"Mom, Amity wants to meet you if your able to walk to the kitchen." She says getting her mom's attention.

"Of course sweetie. I wanna meet your girlfriend." Her mom walks into the kitchen.

"Mama elle n'est pas ma copine!" She says to her mom loudly, in a language I don't understand.

"Oui ma fille," her mom says to her.

(What the two sentences said was: "mama she is not my girlfriend" and "Okay my daughter." I will translate all sentences I use in French.)

"Well mom, this is Amity Blight. Amity that is my mother." I smile at her mom.

"So sweetie are you, you know," her mom winks at me, I get confused and (y/n) hits herself in the forehead.

"Mama, please remember that this isn't the human world."

"Oh your mom is fine. Can you help me on a chair please." I asked her and she helped me up. She walks away from me and to her mom she turns her around for a few minutes before she walks back to me.

"Amity my mom was asking you your sexuality, something a lot of humans ask as like a first thing kind of thing. I explained that it's rude to ask that here, so I apologize on her behalf." She said to me.

"Shes fine, and your fine. I actually like how your mom still thinks like a human, even after being here for a little while now." The room falls silent.

"Oh sweetie I only got here a week ago, after (y/n) came to the human world to get me. Of course I was drunk when she told me what happened to (your dad's name), I loved him so much."

"Yeah of course you did, that's why you stayed in the human world and had 5 other kids, got drunk so much that my little siblings father took care of them everyday and night unless I was there. And you haven't even cried once over my dad," I look at (y/n) who had some tears going down her cheek. "Amity let's go to bed." She picks me up bridal style. I blush and hold onto her.