20 (last chapter)

(Y/n)'s

~Two years later~

"Papa me and Amity are going out! Can you watch Amil please since Marinette is at a school event?"

"Sure sweetie have fun. Hope you find what your looking for."

"I'm sure we will. She's amazing at finding things." Amity hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek.

"Since your both 18 now, you guys have a lot more freedom. You don't have a time you need to be back, but I would like it if your home by 12. Amil will miss you." I look down at my two year old brother.

"Mommy don't leave." He said. I sighed.

"Amil, I'm not your mom, I'm your sister."

"I don't care. Same thing." I giggled.

"Come on, me and Amity need to leave." He held onto me tighter. Amity giggled and got on her knees in front of him.

"Hey Amil, we'll be back, we always come back right?" She said and he looked up from my leg.

"Yeah, but you'll be gone longer." He said messing up a little on longer.

"Yeah but your 2 now and your going to spend time with Mr. (L/n)."

"You mean grandpa." Me and Amity both sighed. He hugged Amity.

"You and mommy have taken care of me, my whole life. You two are my mommys." Amity hugged him back.

"Okay Amil." She picked him up, "now we need to go, have fun with grandpa okay?" She kissed his cheek.

"Okay." She gave Amil to my dad then we left.

"You just can't say no to him. Can you?" She laughed at my comment.

"What? He's cute, and I love little kids. If he thinks of us as his moms then I'm okay with it. I mean his first word was 'mama'. Amil will never change his mind on what he believes, he stubborn like you my love." She kissed me.

"Ugh I know, but it feels weird letting him call me that, since I know that he's not my kid, he's my brother. I know it doesn't feel weird to you. But it does for me." She nods.

"I know babygirl. But think about it like this. Whenever we have kids, you'll be used to little peoples calling you mommy."

"Why would I need little kids to call me mommy, whenever you call me mommy on Friday nights." I smirked as her face gets red.

"Shut up!" She started walking faster, I grabbed her hand and pulled her back into my arms. I grabbed her ass then kissed her. She moaned into the kiss making me horny.

"We're fucking when we get home."

"Hey!" She slapped the back of my head lightly.

"What I'm just saying."

~night~

We walked through the front door and Amil came into the room.

"Your home! Grandpa told me I was going to live here with him even after you two move out." He walked to me. "Is that true?"

"Yes, it is. Me and Amity are going to start our life together, little brother and dad isgoing to take care of you. He's now your legal guardian, I can't take care of you any more. I'm sorry Amil."

"But your my mommy."

"No I'm not Amil. I'm your older sister. Our mother left you with me. Okay, I'm your sister not your mother." Amity touched my shoulder.

"Baby you should try to sugarcoat it."

"Amity, not now. I love youto death, but I need him to understand, that way we can start our life together, get married, start a family. You know what we want." She nods.

"Your right baby." She kissed my cheek. Then sat down in front of Amil.

"I know this is hard for you Amil, but me and your sister can't take care of you anymore, we have jobs and a wedding to plan, so we are going to be super busy now and won't have the time, to watch you everyday all day. We we could we would. But we can't. Your dad is going to take care of you now, me and your sister will come a visit. And you'll also be at our wedding to." She kissed his forehead.

"Okay?"

"Okay Amity."

Me and Amity started packing our things. She finished before me and decided to flirt with me. "So baby, has your ass always looked the good?" I blushed. "Amity stop!" She slapped my ass then kissed me.

"Amity I need to finish."

"Dont worry you will." My face got redder than before. 

"Amity!" She kissed my neck.

"What am I not aloud to kiss my soon-to-be wife?" She asked me, I shook my head.

"Of course you can baby."

~yalls wedding day~

Me and Amity looked at each other from different sides of the alle. Both of us are wearing dresses, she has her hair up, matching mine.

"Do you Amity Blight take (y/n) (l/n) as you lawfully wedded wife?"

"You bet your ass I do." I giggled. "I mean I do." She quickly said blushing.

"Do you (y/n) (l/n) take Amity Blight as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do. Can I kiss her now?" Everyone starts laughing including me and Amity.

"You may now kiss your bride." He said and sighed. Me and Amity kissed each other, for a long time.

"Thats enough." I heard my dad say making me and Amity both laugh.

"We can't help it." We said at the same time.

When the after party started, Amity took me away from everything.

"Where are we going, my love?" I asked her and she just smiled. We got to a lake and she took my hands. "Lets dance, just the two of us, no one watching us." I nodded and we started dancing. I heard music start playing.

"Remember this song?"

"The song from grom, Amity you planned this?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yup, I wanted to have our first dance as wife and wife to be alone. And when I saw the lake I knew our dance needed to be here." She dipped me and kissed me.

"I love you more and more everyday." She said after breaking the kiss.

"I love you so much Amity."

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭

Hey guys, so since this book is over I wanted to tell y'all that I have two other books for Amity x reader. I have :

Your my pain killer (Amity x reader band AU)

And

The empire's daughter (amity x reader)

I just started writing the second one. But the first one already has 9 chapters out.

If you've read all of those books please tell me so I can thank you for your support, and for a surprise. Also please don't lie about it. Vote for each of the last chapters on each of these books:

This book

Your my pain killer

The empirers daughter

So I know for sure, thanks 😘