C3: Like A Russian Roulette

Jaydee's POV (Flashback)

Today's one of my look forward day where I spend it together with her in our favorite café.

Cafe Mnemonics

"Pick a hand. Pick a hand. Pick a hand." I told her with so much excitement while holding random chocolate in each of my hand.

"What are we playing here now? Hahaha" she asked.

"You see the box contains chocolates with different flavors  what's fun is that you'll never know when will it hit you just like in Russian Roulette, some flavors are good some are not its a matter of luck

"You see the box contains chocolates with different flavors  what's fun is that you'll never know when will it hit you just like in Russian Roulette, some flavors are good some are not its a matter of luck." I told her as I enthusiastically explain her the mechanics.

" I'm warning you this must be good. That one. " I just laugh at her completely disregarding her threats.

" Come on, Babe you can't have the luck in the world. You're lucky enough you have me." I told her and wink which made her smiled a lot brighter. How I love that contagious smile.

" Okay, Here we go." I said as I open the hand that she picked.

"This is good." She complemented.

"Damn it. How lucky can you be, Queen?" I asked feeling dismayed of my fail attempt to annoy her.

"Lucky enough. Oh well I guess it pays when you donate beauty when God needs it." She retorted smugly hinting a bit boastful which made me chuckle. She's too cute.

"Aight. Let me know if you need anything else." I told her as a sign of surrender. I guess I can't win an argument with this woman.

"Jennifer Nandy, did you just wink at me? Are we flirting right here, right now? Hahaha." She asked teasing me.

" No." I said denying it while trying to look away.

But she's still looking at me with disbelief.

"Okay fine. Maybe a little." Admitting my flirtatious behaviour as a sign of defeat.

"That is so twisted." She said and laugh her ass out. She can't seem to stop. Which made me think twice whether I'll be annoyed or I'll in awe with her laugh. She's too perfect.

"Darling you might want to stop laughing soon. I know you're perfect but you're still a human and you have a tendency too fart if you laugh too much."  I retorted to rebat her teasing and she glared at me. If looks can kill I'll be dead on the spot.

"God I'm already so in love with you even if you laugh like that it doesn't matter." I told Frances while lovingly stare at the sight of her.

One of those moments of impact.