C14: The Great Ezekielle

Jaydee's POV

At the bar

"I heard everyone is gonna be here tonight." I heard Cresila said to Frances. Cresila is Duke's fiancée.

"This kind of thing
might be a little too much for Frances." I butted in in their conversation. Last time she was in a party she had a meltdown.

"No, I'm good here, actually." Frances look at me just smiling like she forgot I'm her wife.

"Isn't that Sydney Crespo?"  She suddenly said pointing out at a pale tall girl.

"Yeah, we don't really hang out any more." Cresila said nervously and quickly pulled Frances to their table.

"God, you have been away a long time." said her friends which I'm not familiar with.

"Oh, my God!" Frances yelled in excitement.

"Good luck, man." Duke said and tap my shoulder and gave me a drink before going away.  I think she forgot about me.

" Hi!" I said approaching their table.
" Hi." They said in return and shoved Frances like telling her she got a good catch.

"Sorry. Jaydee,
these are my friends from high school.

This is Shana, Carrie, Lizbet." Frances shouted as the music is too loud.

"Hi." I simply said to her friends.

"What about me? I don't get an introduction?" said by the person behind my back.

" Hi." Frances said in much calmer tone while smiling.

"Hi." Said the person in return. They can't stop staring at each other.

"Sorry, this is..." Frances said as they both snapped back to reality but she was cut off.

"Ezekielle. You can just call me kielle." She handed me her hands but I just stared at it. When she knew I wasn't gonna take it she turn her focus back to Frances.

"It's been a long time." She told Frances.

"Has it?" Frances asked.

"It doesn't seem like it.
You haven't changed a bit." She said obviously flirting with my wife.

"I'm not sure if she mentioned it. I'm Jaydee. Her wife. " I butted in their conversation.

"Right. I'm gonna grab a drink.
You guys want anything?" She asked awkwardly changing the topic.

" Disaronno sour?" I asked looking at Frances.

" I'll have a blueberry mojito." Frances said ignoring me while looking at kielle with her glimmering eyes.

" Really?" I asked her and she just shrugged.

"Yes, I remember." Kielle said and went to get Frances her drinks.

"Oh, my God, Frances. Do you remember
when we were in the ninth grade,

and we were getting ready
for the Christmas dance,

we were curling your hair...

We ended up burning off half your hair." One of her friend started to reminisce.

"I totally remember that!

And didn't I wind up
having to wear a beret to the dance?" Frances said joining in the conversation and the rest was history.

(Still Jaydee's POV)
At the studio

"No, no, no, that was the...

It was like she was some
sweater-set wearing,

mojito-drinking sorority girl." I said ranting to Maddie while watching her render the music.

"Like a Stepford wife?" Maddie agreeing.

"Yeah, basically. She was even flirting
with Kielle right in front of me."  I said and deeply sighed in despair.

"Ex-fiancé Ezekielle?" Maddie retorted in disbelief.

"Oh, No,no.No.

In her mind, it's current fiance Kielle.

Which is why
it was probably pretty annoying

to have her stranger wife
cock-block her all night.

That is a lot to get my mind around." I rant to Maddie like there's no tomorrow.

"So, what turns her on?" Maddie asked out of no where.

"Frances?" I asked unsure of who she's referring to.

"No, her mother. Yes, Frances. " She retorted with overflowing sarcasm.

"Like, in bed?" I asked again still unsure.

"Oh, my God, Jaydee." she said in so much exaggeration.

"What? It's private. It's...

I don't know. It's... It's kind of
a between-me-and-her kind of thing." I said while my hand is sweating in nervousness.

"Hey, I'm not gonna judge." She said nonchalantly.

"Shelikesbeingtickled." I said as fast as I could while my eyes are closed.

"Seriously?" Maddie asked disbelief clearly shown in her face.

"Thought you weren't gonna judge." I asked while raising my eyebrow.

"I'm not. I'm just... I...
I don't care if you're into kink." Maddie retorted.

"It's not like that.

It just breaks her down
when she's stuck in her head." I said remembering the way we used to be.

"Okay. You should give that a shot." Maddie said encouraging me.

"Seriously?" I looked at her in disbelief.

"Yeah. What do you have to lose?" She said and get back her focus in rendering the music.