C7: Scrape Looks Good

Jaydee's POV (flashback)

We're here right now at her studio. It used to be her apartment then she move in with me and we got married.

"I have one piece. One piece.

It's... It's not happening.

I don't...

Oh, my God." Frances panicked as soon as she realized that she hasn't been able to make progress for days in her art work.

"You're gonna be fine." I told her in an attempt to console her.

"Oh, my God. I'm gonna have to call them.

I'm gonna have to call them
and tell them that I can't do it."
She said talking to herself completely ignoring me.

"Come to bed with me." I grabbed her hand as I try to get her attention and luckily manage to get a small smile from her.

"Come on.
I know you wanna come to bed with me." I know she's tired and exhausted so I tried talking to her in a playful manner to somehow redirect her attention to me, which luckily I'm able to manage.

"Don't!" She shouted when she saw me wink hahaha she knows what I'm gonna do next.

"Oh, no, please, no." She continues to beg as I go near her wearing my playful smile.

"Stop it!" She said once I began tickling her and Frances can't stop laughing. We just run around like children playing tag until we got tired.

What a beautiful sight...

"I think this one's coming along fine.

I mean, I know it's not finished,
but I'm already starting to see a mood.

It's got like a darkening curtain thing
happening there,
and then a competing light element, there.

It's abstract, but, I mean, I don't know,
I kind of think it's already powerful." I said in a pretentious manner aiming to console my wife. I enthusiastically describe her artwork. Honestly, I don't know what she plans to do but I just wanted to cheer her up.

" What?" I ask my wife as I saw her laugh with a sign of disbelief all over her face. You know the face she makes when she doesn't believe you and she thinks you just blubber a funny joke.

"You totally love me

"You totally love me." My wife said while looking directly at my eyes and wearing her most famous smile. Look this is exactly the reason why I've fallen deeply in love with her.

" Yeah, I do

" Yeah, I do." I responded while I look at her in return.

"Yeah. I know because this is my piece,

 I know because this is my piece,

and that's the scrap pile,

which I'm now saving." She told me while trying so hard not to laugh after seeing the disbelief written all over my face.

I just love the sight of her happy. I wanted to make her happy and I think I'm doing my job right. She walks towards me put her arms around my nape we stared each other for a minute when I initiated a kiss.

I can't resist my wife anymore. I kiss her pationately, slumming her body to the wall.

"uhmm b-baby" She moaned trying to suppress her voice. I layed her down on the floor and the rest is history.

A moment of total physical, mental,
and every other kind of love.