Standard Tradition's Secret Crush

*Chapter Six*

(Justin's P.O.V)

     "Dude, where is Claire? We need to start in five minutes." I said getting a little irritated. 

     "She was getting Kay-uh, one of her friends ready, she'll be here on time don't worry."  

     "All right, I trust you."  

     "You know you can." he said

Five minutes later they were telling us we were next on stage and I was getting a little nervous, but I didn't know why. Maybe it was because I was going to perform my new song, but my palms were beginning to sweat up and I was getting a little worried.

I obviously didn't tell anyone because as the lead singer I didn't want anyone freaking out over this and we all needed to calm down before we went up on stage.

     "Ok, now lets give it up for Standard Tradition!" the announcer guy said and we went out there looking confident on the outside, but having a nervous breakdown on the inside. 

     "Thank you guys for coming out here tonight! My name is Justin and we are Standard Tradition! This is our newest song, Secret Crush Hope you guys enjoy!" I said.

🎶I remember when we were younger, when we laid under your tree and I knew you were the one for me...

How we stayed up late at night saying nothing but saying everything, how with just your smile you lit up the whole town.

[chorus] 

When you were my secret crush, when you were my one and only....when all I wanted was to kiss you slowly, was that not a clue? How couldn't you tell you were my secret crush? I guess only I just knew...

It was me all along, your best friend...the one who knew all your secrets, and you knew all mine, but there was one I always kept aside. All those nights laying under your tree, did you ever think it was going to be me?

[chorus]  

When you were my secret crush, when you were my one and only. When all I wanted was to kiss you slowly, there's your clue. How couldn't you tell you were my secret crush? I think it's about time you do.

Now all I want to do is watch the sunset with you, just like we used to...but I can't rewind the time and keep you from getting on that plane, because truly it was me to blame for not telling you how I felt that day...🎶

As I finished the song the crowd erupted in cheers and all my nerves were gone. I scanned the crowd to see if I recognized anyone, and there in the front row was Claire, and standing next her with her ripped jeans and red tight fitted shirt, was the girl I saw at the amusement park. But how did Claire know her?

     "Thanks guys! We'll be back shortly." I said and walked up to Claire and her friend. 

     "Good job, and I liked the new song." Claire said 

     "Thanks." I said. but kept my eyes fixed on the mysterious girl that was in front of me "Are you going to introduce me to your friend?" 

     "Yes." Claire said while she 'No' 

     "I'll be right back." was all she said and walked towards Adrian. What! How does Adrian know her?

After we played our second and third set I walked up to Adrian to get answers from him.