Destined To Be Loved

This is one of my first stories, so i'm sorry if it doesn't meet your expectations. Just please give it a try. vote...and comment. Thanks :)

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

*Prologue*

"C'mon Kiki! Let's go!" Justin yelled

"I'm coming." I yelled back

"Well, hurry up! We don't have all day!" I still remember the way I ran to the backyard tree, and Justin was still waiting for me and tapping his little foot.

"You are so bossy." I said

"I'm still older than you, and I didn't want you to miss this..." he pointed out behind the tree branches and I saw the sun beginning to set.

"Wow."

"It's pretty, huh?"

"Yes."

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

"Kayla honey, let's go we're going to be late."

"I'm coming!" I yelled to my mom

"Well, hurry we don't have all day!" I smiled, Justin used to say that...but that was when we were little. I don't think I'll ever get to see him again....I wonder if he has forgotten about me....

*Flashback*

"Hey, I have and idea..if you're not too scared..." I said

"Ok, what is it?"

"A game..."

"Let's play then.."

"Ok, Umm...I dare you to kiss me." I challenged him

"Ok." he shrugged and leaned forward but as he did, I ran away. I didn't think he would actually do it, I ran to my house and went inside my room and laid on my tiny bed. I was starring at the ceiling thinking how it would feel to be kissed...

*End Of Flashback*

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

I was in the car with my mom, we were going shopping for my new summer wardrobe.

"Aren't you excited?" my mom asked

"Super.." I really wasn't.

"You ok?" I quickly put on a fake smile and looked her way

"Of course why wouldn't I? I get to spend time with my mom." I said and thankfully she believed it.

While we were inside a store I couldn't help but think of Justin. Why? Well, because I haven't heard from him in four years, I never really knew the reason behind it.

Yea, I know it's four years but we just clicked when we met at the age of eight and nine one summer, and then all of a sudden it just stopped. That's all I would think about this past few years, but I'm starting to put that all behind me, little by little it's not like I'm planning on seeing him anytime soon....right?