Chapter 2

Monday 25th October

When I woke up again at 9 am, my phone was filled with notifications from Twitter. I sighed, knowing that if I didn't get up now then I would spend hours just scrolling through social media and that wouldn't be good for Noah.

I groaned before dragging my legs out from under the covers. My feet touched the wooden floors and I hissed at the cold contact. It took a few seconds for it to become bearable so I sat at the edge of my bed, eyes still closed.

Reluctantly, I pushed myself up and dragged my feet along to the wardrobe before picking out a cute outfit. Waking up a bit, I pulled the clothes on and decided to take a picture for my Instagram. It was a lot harder than it looked but I eventually had it, even needing to step onto the balcony to have natural lighting.

moonbeamstreams

❤ 💬 ✈

❤ 💬 ✈

moonbeamstreams October is cold in the UK, remember to wrap up warm, get yourself something to eat and drink! xox Moony

P.S. Body reveal??!!?!?!?!?!!?

I smiled at the post and decided it was time to wake Noah up.

I walked through to his bedroom and he was already waiting for me. Laid on his back, staring at the ceiling, Noah gurgled and waved at me.

I chuckled. "Good morning Noah! Did you sleep well?"

"Yes Fae! I dreamt about elephants and their big trunks! They ate lots of leaves and we stomped in puddles together!" He chattered to me excitedly as I scooped him up and carried him over to the changing table.

"That sounds like so much fun Noah! You're going to stay at home with me today so we can play together!" I told him as I changed his nappy and put him into some cute dungarees.

"What shall we have for breakfast?

"Soldiers!" Noah cheered as I set him back down on the ground. He ran as quickly as he could out of the room and into the kitchen before plopping onto the floor, clutching his bunny and a toy car.

I got to work making boiled eggs and toast while also keeping an eye on him. He seemed pretty happy this morning, playing with his bunny loudly on the floor.

While I waited for the eggs to boil, I scrolled through my Twitter again and noticed more replies from big streamers.

DREAM | @Dream

> Replying to @MoonBeamStreams

I'm a minecraft god!?!?!?!?!?!?

💬 🔁 ❤

Tubbo | @TubboLive

> Replying to @Dream