Chapter 4

"What the hell?"

I protected my bed as best I could before getting armour and weapons.

"Do I respond to him chat?" I said, nervously. My viewers were all spamming yes so I decided to draft a message while waiting for diamonds.

MoonBeam We'll see about that Mr Dream

I let out a groan and rubbed a hand down my face.

"Why did I do that chat? Why did I listen to you? He's going to think I'm so mean."

Dream A little competition, fun

"What the hell? Chat I'm going to die. I'm actually going to die." I was frantically attacking people, breaking beds and getting final kills. In the next 5 minutes, me and Dream had both killed three teams. It was just the two of us left. I saw him on the other side of the map when I was right next to his island.

I bridged over hastily and got through his woollen defences before taking out his bed. I raced to his resource spawner and the bed destroyed notification showed up on my game.

"Oh no." I bought a couple of fire charges and a golden apple then ran out to look for Dream. I shot my fire charges and knocked him off his bridge but he managed to catch himself by placing another block underneath him. I ate my golden apple and ran at him with my sword.

We both got a couple of hits but unfortunately, he delivered the final blow.

I groaned before typing 'gg' in the chat. I exited and sat in the Hypixel lobby for a minute.

"Thank you Bunny for the prime, I appreciate it so much. Hello Jacob, thank you for your donation. That's very kind of you, I'm glad you enjoyed it but I'm not sure if I'll even get to play with Dream again."

I was going to keep tomorrow's bedwars games a secret until somebody else revealed it, my viewers might not believe me otherwise.

Just then a bigger donation rang out and the slow text-to-speech drowned out the message.

£100 Donation from Dream If you're wanting to continue streaming today I'd like to play some more games with you. Maybe this time we can play together. You had me on one heart earlier and it was fun. I'll send you a party invite.

I gasped. "Oh my God. Thank you so much Dream for the £100 donation. That is massive, thank you so much. I would love to play with you. I would be honoured."

@Dream

Hey Moon, here's a link to the

discord server that we'll be using

tomorrow night, thought I may

as well share it now so that we

can talk while beating stream

snipers at bedwars.

Thank you! Sounds good, I'll join

you in a minute after I talk to my chat

"Chat Dream just added me to the discord and now I am terrified. How am I going to talk to Dream? He's mega-famous. Oh god oh god what do I do?"

I bite my lip nervously, a million thoughts running through my brain. What if he decides he hates me? What if my voice annoys him? What if he doesn't want to play with me anymore?

As if he knew what I was thinking, Finn grabbed a chair and pulled it up next to me. Silently, he grabbed me and rubbed circles on the back of my hand. I nodded my thanks to him and he showed me his phone.