Chapter 17

"Moonyyyyy?" Tommy whines over Wilbur's phone. It was late now and Wilbur was halfway out of the door when Tommy had rung him about not having any plans for tomorrow.

"Yes Tommy?" I ask, tired.

"When do I get to have my face reveal taskkkk?" He whined.

I groaned. "I don't know, Tommy! I'm tired and I want to go to bed. I'll think about it!"

He swore and hung up abruptly and Wilbur shrugged his shoulders, pulling his shoes on.

"Thank you so much for tonight's stream Wilbur, I really enjoyed myself and I know Noah loved making cookies with you."

He smiled, shrugging his jacket on. "Its my pleasure. Let me know if you need anything and I hope to meet again soon!"

He was out of the door, rubbing his hands in the cold. "I've changed my mind. Can I stay the night?" He turned back with a mischievous smile.

I laughed. "The sofa is free? Wouldn't recommend it though, your feet will hang off the edge."

"I was only joking but I'm grateful for your consideration. Let's get another coffee sometime, I want another play date with my new bestie!"

I put my hand on my hip. "Oh so you're here for the toddler then! I see how it is! Piss off, get off my property!" I laughed, shooing him away.

He put his hands up in defence, the smile still painted on his face. "Yes ma'am, I'm leaving. Have a good night!" He shouted as he got further away.

***

Tuesday 1st November

Noah stamped his feet in the rocks, making them slide over each other and tumble further down the beach.

Finn held his hand protectively, making sure that he didn't fall on the stones. He was the best big brother that Noah had and I was so pleased that he had stuck around for so long.

I clicked on Wilbur's contact and pressed the ring button immediately, having a quick thought about Tommy's face reveal.

"Hello?"

"Hey Will." I said cheerily down the phone.

"Well hello there Fae." he said, equally as cheery.

I giggled. "Hi. I was thinking about what Tommy said last night and I was wondering if you could do me a favour."

"Anything my dear." A grin spread across my face. He was so easy to talk to. I had only met him a few days ago and I was already so comfortable.

"Great. You're going to meet with Tommy for a vlog today right?"

"Yeah, we're going around Brighton. It's me, Tommy, Tubbo and Phil I think. Nikki and Jack might tag along too. I told you this last night. Why, what's up?"

"I want to give Tommy his face reveal task tomorrow. I was wondering if you could help me."

"Yes of course, tell me what to do." Wilbur sounded excited.

"I want to text Tommy to buy me a packet of strawberries from the Tesco in Brighton. No doubt he'll be confused. I'll be around Brighton with my brother and if you could text me when you meet and when you're going to Tesco that would be very helpful. I'm going to try and make it so that I bump into Tommy when he buys the strawberries. It should be funny and I want to vlog his reaction so if you could also record that, I would very much appreciate it. I'm going to compile a vlog of everyone's reactions. Did you get all of that?"

Wilbur chuckled. "Remember to breathe Fae. That sounds great. I'll make sure it happens!"

"Thank you so much Will darling. I appreciate it!"

"Aww, I love you too. I'll see you later. Bye!"

I smiled as I hung up, dropping my phone in my tote bag and bringing my knees up to my chest. Noah had taken his shoes off now and was in Finn's arms as he approached the sea. Finn crouched down and dipped Noah's toes into the cold water. I could hear his giggles from all the way up the beach and my smile grew as I picked up my camera that was hanging around my neck.

I snapped a couple of pictures and flicked through them quickly. They were good. The lighting was off on some of them but they would be perfect for the empty wall in the living room.

***

Wilby :p

Just met Tommy, will get to Tesco in the next 15 minutes.

Moony 🌜

Thank you so much! Will be there soon!!

***

I could see his mop of blonde hair bobbing past some of the fruit crates before I heard the somewhat familiar grumbling of TommyInnit.

"Why does she need strawberries? How are we even supposed to get them to her? She has no face and I don't want to disrespect her boundaries."

I stumbled into him as he picked up a large pack. "Shit I am so sorry! I hope I didn't hurt you! I'm just in such a rush I didn't even see you there!"

He blushed and laughed awkwardly, "I'm sorry, it's my fault, I got in the way."

"No, no, don't be silly. I bumped into you. It's my fault!"

Wilbur chuckled from next to Tommy, holding his phone up to show that he was filming it.

Tommy hissed. "Stop Wilbur!"

"Why? She asked me to!"

Tommy paused. "What are you talking about Wilbur you fuckin'"

"Hello Tommy!" I said before he could finish.

"Uhm? I'm gonna say that I am really confused and that doesn't often happen."

I hold my hand out with the biggest grin that I could muster. "Hi, my name is Moony! It's nice to finally meet you Thomas."

***

"You're a fuckin arsehole Moony! I thought that I had genuinely got in your way and you were just trying to piss me off. Wilbur you're a bitch boy. You shouldn't help her, you should help me!"

"It's a good job my little brother isn't here Tommy or I would knock your head clean off your shoulders."

"I vote that you should do it anyway." Wilbur said, putting his phone in his pocket. "He gets on my nerves and he's so little and childy."

Tommy scoffed. "You're an idiot because that's not even a word."

"It is because I just made it!" Wilbur retorted.

The staff definitely wanted to throw us out. Tommy was being loud and disturbing other customers, never mind the swearing. I rolled my eyes with a smile, sipping my hot chocolate.

"You're a bitch Wilbur!" Tommy pointed his finger.

The manager was quick to come to our table. "I'm sorry, you're disturbing the other customers. I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

I apologised quickly, gathering my things, leaving hot on Wilbur's heels whereas Tommy dragged behind, his head low. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so loud. It just happens."