Chapter 5

"Oh crap." I muttered, checking my discord messages.

Dream

Hey so I know you haven't met everyone yet

but I have been told that after you stream with

everyone tomorrow, you're the one who has to

give us nicknames on discord.

Don't ask me why, it was Tubbo's idea.

Anyway, here's my number. Remember what I

said. I mean it Moon, if you get nervous at all,

just call.

Moon?

Moony??

Yes Dream! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ignore

you, I was out.

I have some very cool news though :)

Do tell :)

Finn said that he will take me to

get a cat

Yayy! Patches and your new cat can

be best friends!!

I smiled, my heart warm at the fact that Dream was willing to help me through my nerves. It was still unbelievable that I was actually talking to a massive youtuber and streamer.

Moony | @MoonBeamStreams

Manifesting that when I get my cat, they can be internet best friends with Patches @Dream

💬 🔁 ❤

DREAM | @Dream

> Replying to @MoonBeamStreams

LETS GOOOO

They're going to get along so well <3

(Send pictures as soon as you can please)

💬 🔁 ❤

I saved Dream's number under The Dream and put my phone down. "I'm going to head to bed. Join me whenever. Just don't wake Noah up please."

He rolled his eyes. "I know. You say that every time! Just lay down for a little bit longer Fae."

It was my turn to roll my eyes but I laid back down anyway. It was times like this when I appreciated my best friend most. My mum moving out and leaving me to look after my brother was a big change. I knew that I needed to do as much as I could to help her. Her chemo cost her so much physically and mentally. She just wasn't healthy enough to look after him. Finn always helped to keep me grounded and look after Noah when things got tough. He helped me with my anxiety as much as he could, stroking my hair, helping through anxiety attacks and making me feel safer around the house.

Finn began to run his hand through my hair, playing with strands and plaiting it. I pulled my phone out again and opened Twitter.

Moony | @MoonBeamStreams

Finn is the best ever <3

💬 🔁 ❤

"I'm actually very excited for you to get a cat." Finn murmured. "I always thought it would be lovely to have a fur ball to just stroke and love. I'd also feel better about leaving you home alone, knowing there was something to help you keep grounded."

I smiled softly. "Thank you Finley. I love you so much."

He grinned. "I love you too Fae." Finn kissed my forehead again. I curled up more into a ball to become more comfortable and soon enough, the darkness that is sleep had pulled me through.