Chapter 7

I was so nervous. What if they hated me? What if they thought I was clout chasing? Some of my newer viewers might certainly think so. What if I mess up and say something private by accident?

Tubbo's voice came through my headphones, snapping me out of my nerves.

"Hey Tubbo! Nice to talk to you properly!"

"Nice to talk to you too, Moony!"

"Hi everyone! If you haven't been told, my name is Moony, it's nice to meet you all! I'm very excited to be playing with you." I said, quietly.

"Hi Moon!" Dream's voice sang happily.

"Hey Dream, thank you for talking to my chat, they went crazy!"

He chuckled. "No problem. Did you get the proximity chat that I sent you?"

"Yeah I did. Are we testing it first?"

"Yes woman! Get into the world so we can test this out before we go on Hypixel!" Tommy shouted down my ears.

"God Tommy, calm down. I know you don't talk to women often but that doesn't mean you get to shout at them." I said, getting into the testing world. I felt bad for saying that to Tommy already but I couldn't just sit and let my chat think that something might be going on with me.

"SHE CAN STAY!" Wilbur shouted quickly. "SHE ROASTS TOMMY, SHE CAN PLAY WITH US!" I chuckled and Tommy groaned, his voice quiet due to the distance between our characters.

I had spawned on a hill and began to run around a tree. Tubbo and Technoblade were jumping around on top of the trees. Dream, George and Sapnap were running around, hitting each other as they went past. Tommy and Wilbur were swimming around in a pond, hitting the salmon that were swimming with them.

<Tubbo_> Let's test the proximity. Everyone group on the mountain and then we'll move away from each other

<TommyInnit> No

"Tommy is such an idiot." I say to chat, amusement clear in my voice.

Dream's chuckles were loud in my headphones. "Don't let him hear you say that or he'll start swearing at you."

"Hello boys!" He shouted, running closer to us.

I rolled my eyes again, the orange light on the baby monitor catching my eye. I moved one side of my earphones and listened out. There was some rustling and a few whimpers before I put my headphones back on.

"Hey guys, I just need to go pee, I'll be back in a minute!"

I muted and pulled my headphones off. I rushed through to Noah's room and pushed the door open slightly.

"Noah, it's okay. I'm here. What's up bud?"

"Bunny." He whimpered. I looked around his crib. His blanket was a bundle at the bottom of the bed and his sheet was coming off at the corners. He stood at the side of the crib, tears streaming down his hot cheeks and hair sticking up in all directions.

Bunny was on the floor, he must have fallen through the side while Noah was moving. I picked up the bunny and gave him to Noah. Noah cuddled him close and gurgled. I kissed his head before encouraging him back onto the mattress. I fixed the sheet and pulled the blanket up underneath his armpits.

"Goodnight bubba." I walked back out, closing the door softly. I saw Arlo creep into my room as I made my way back down the hallway.

Suddenly my phone began to ring in the back pocket of my jeans so I pulled it out and answered quickly.

"Hello?"

"Fae, are you okay?" Dream's caring nature was evident in his voice.

"Yeah I'm fine, Noah lost his comfort animal, I needed to get him back to sleep."