Chapter 9

"HELLO BOYS!" TommyInnit's voice burst through my headphones.

"Hello TommyInnit." Wilbur said calmly, still not laughing at the media shares. I had only been sitting with Will for 20 minutes and he still hasn't cracked. His three lives were clear in the corner of the screen as I got my video ready.

I smiled to myself as I put it through, blocking out Tommy's loud voice. After a minute, the media share showed up and Tommy went quiet.

The video that I shared was a clip that had been taken from the bedwars stream. It took place in the hypixel lobby, from Tommy's point of view. You could see my skin on the left, a character with long brown hair. The skin was my usual one, a white dress with pink flowers around the waist and a golden crown with gems on its head.

On the right side of the screen was another character. They were in a red dress with white hair and green eyes.

Tommy went quiet in the clip before crouching in front of the character, a look of awe on his face.

TommyInnit hello woman

TommyInnit marry me

TommyInnit youre hot

The other character crouched as everyone on the call laughed at Tommy.

FudgeCake03 sorry, i don't date children </3

I began to laugh harder while Tommy made a crying noise. He ran up to my character before punching it.

"Moony, will you marry me instead? I need wives to make me food."

I made my character crouch, still giggling. "Sorry Tommy, I don't date children."

"Oh fuck offff-" He whined.

I was laughing and Tommy was grumbling as Wilbur tried to keep the laugh down. He was holding his breath, cheeks full of air and slowly turning red.

"I actually get all the girls." Tommy huffed, breaking Wilbur.

He removed one of his lives before sitting back in his chair.

"I'm sorry Wilbur. It had to be done. Your chat isn't very funny." The doorbell rang out and I hurriedly closed the windows on my PC. "Anyways, I have to go, my best friend and my brother are at the door. Thank you for having me on!"

Wilbur said goodbye before I disconnected and ran through to the kitchen.

"I saw you were on Wilbur's stream so I thought ringing the doorbell would be a better option than barging in."

I pulled him into a hug. "Thank you Finn. Give Arlo a kiss before you go and remember that you're supposed to be coming over for tea tomorrow. Mum's coming home."

He grabbed my shoulders and shook me in excitement. "MAMA MICHAELS IS COMING HOME!" He ran to his bag and slung it over his shoulder. He kissed Noah and stoked Arlo who was sleeping on the sofa. "I GOTTA GO SPEEDRUN TOMORROW LIKE I'M DREAM! MAMA MICHAELS IS COMING HOME!"

He sprinted out of the door, leaving me laughing and Noah stroking Arlo, paying no attention.

***

My phone rang in my pocket as Noah sat on the floor, eating a rice cake.

I didn't bother checking the caller ID and just accepted the call.

"Hello, this is Fae speaking, how can I help you?"

"I don't know, can you open the door? I lost my key."

"Finley Roberts you will be the death of me."