Chapter 3

As I walked out of the front door, I turned on some of my music. The first song to come on was Your New Boyfriend by Wilbur Soot, making a smile bloom on my face. As I walked out of the front doors of the apartment building, I opened Twitter to announce the stream that I had decided to do.

Moony | @MoonBeamStreams

Good Afternoon everyone! I've been convinced by a VERY big fan that I need to stream this afternoon. I am going to stream this afternoon at 1pm BST. Feel free to come and hang out and keep me company. I'll probably be playing bedwars or hanging out on Hypixel!

💬 🔁 ❤

I chucked as a reply came through very quickly.

Finn | @MoonBeamStan

I am such a big fan!!!

💬 🔁 ❤

Moony | @MoonBeamStreams

Having my notifications on is fan behaviour. Smh.

💬 🔁 ❤

I had nearly arrived at the cafe by the time my reply was posted.

It was one of the less busy cafes on the high street. It had cute potted plants all over the walls and bright neon signs hidden between leaves. The menus were intricately written on chalkboards above the counter. There was always a quiet chatter, making it the perfect spot for university students to concentrate in. The glass containers on the counters were lined with different pastries and muffins, teasing my watering mouth.

Eli stood behind the counter as always. His hair was pulled back into that man bun that he so dearly loved.

"Hello Eli!" I grinned, putting my bag in front of me on the counter.

He grimaces. "Bags off the counter love. What can I get for ya today Fae?" He asked in his silly Irish accent.

"I'll have a tuna melt baguette, a cheese wrap and a ham and cheese croissant. Then we'll have three blueberry muffins, a hot chocolate and a cappuccino to go please." I pulled out my purse ready to pay and Eli grinned.

"Feeding your little family I see?" A wide smile stretched across his face as he collected the foods that I had asked for.

"I always have to feed Finn. He never gets up off his ass to make anything." I rolled my eyes and paid for the meal. With my right hand I grabbed the brown paper bag with our food in it and in my left, I grabbed the drinks carrier.

"Thank you very much Eli! I shall see you later! Say hello to the boyfriend for me!" I raced out of the door, Eli shouting insults at me as I cackled. People began to give me weird looks so I sobered up and began the walk back home, Roadtrip by Dream now playing softly through my earphones.

It reminded me of Tubbo's challenge, to beat Dream's speed running record. I couldn't tell whether he was joking or if he was actually deadly serious. I was praying that it was a joke because to go up against DREAM?! That was crazy talk. It might also cause drama and I would hate to cause fights between friends over speed running.

Who knows? After Tubbo's raid, I might have more viewers that stuck around! Maybe my viewer count would inch a little higher than that 312 record that I currently held. I opened the door quickly, more enthusiastic about the stream.

"Dinner's ready boys!" I shouted as I slipped my shoes off and left them by the door. I put the food down on the table and went to grab some apple juice for Noah.

Finn ran into the room, Noah on his shoulders. "Look Fae! I'm a superhero!" Noah giggled.

"Woah! Super Noah! I have your cheese wrap and apple juice for your dinner super Noah!"