chapter 3: I need you

I was shocked when I heard her voice saying that, it made me believe it that was really Ms. Im when I turned my head to the transparent glass and...

she WINKED at me!??!

(like this)

she's looking at me from her office with a smirk while her phone was in her ear and I knew it was her, the one who's on the line

You looked away for a second but faced her again in distance. "What!? Oh, Thank you so much, Ms. Im!" You said and bowed. She ended the call and you quickly went home.

______

"How was the interview?" Jungkook oppa asked me right after I sat at the living room.

"You won't believe me." I came closer to him.

"Well, I'm sure you're going to receive their call in a month and-" I cut his words.

"I'm hired!"

"Yeah, and.. WAIT WHAT!? You just went there for the interview!"

"I know it's crazy, but she called me right after I left her office. Not just that, she winked at me and smirked. I think she's sick argh."

"That's insane, I think she's into you hahaha." he said to me nudging my shoulder with a teasing smile.

I hit him on his head making him groan in pain.
"Good luck and have fun on your first day then." He said teasing me still and left.

I was about to talk back to Jungkook when my phone vibrated so I checked the message.

"Hi Y/n, this is Momo. Ms. Im gave me your number and said you need to start working tomorrow. You need to show up before 9am sharp if you don't want to be fired by Ms. Im😅 See you tomorrow!"

'They've got to be kidding me, am I being punished right now and things are really rushed! It all just started a while ago oh gosh.' I thought.

______

(Flashback)

NAYEON'S POV

I really need a new assistant as soon as possible because I just fired my previous stupid assistant. So I asked my secretary that I need one right away. There were 4 interviewees that I need to interview for today, they seem stupid like my previous assistants. But the last one was different, I think Y/n's the one. I won't put Y/n on training and command her to work starting tomorrow since I really want one as soon as possible.

(End of flashback)

______
The next day...