chapter 13: Oh.

Nayeon walked inside the cafe and searched for Y/N and that Sana but she can't see them. Luckily, Nayeon heard a familiar voice screaming from the bathroom. She think it's Sana's. Nayeon went inside the bathroom and she saw...

YOUR POV

"Yah! Y/N It hurts."

Sana's shouting very loud because I touched the bruise on her foot. Yes, she slipped on bathroom so don't think of anything bad.

"Yah, stay still okay-" I was cut off when somebody went inside the bathroom, Ms. Im.

"W-What are you two doing here? Your screams can be heard from outside Sana." Ms. Im said with a shocked face.

"She slipped while I'm waiting outside the cubicle Ms. Im... Come on, let's get you home Sana." I said to Ms. Im coldly and turned to Sana.

"No need, M-Ms. Park would get mad-"

"No. You sprained your ankle. I'll talk to Ms. Park about it." I said to Sana and I saw Ms. Im just watching us, she's freaking glaring at us what the hell?

I ignored Ms. Im's glare and helped Sana until we get outside, I sat her on the chair for a while.

"Ms. Im, can I go home early for today? Sana sprained her ankle, she needs someone." I asked her a permission, she's still glaring as hell.

"I'll go with you two."

"What? No Ms. Im, I'm taking Sana home. You should go home too it's getting.." I paused, I shouldn't show that I care too much. I'll take care of Sana for a while.

"No, I'm your boss-"

"You can go home now Ms. Im, Y/N can take care of me at home." Sana said to Ms. Im while sitting on the chair.

 Im while sitting on the chair

Ms. Im rolled her eyes and left us. I took Sana home and I help her to her bedroom.

"Thank you Y/N."

"Small thing, lie down first i'll get some ice pack." I went to the freezer and went back bringing some ice pack and applied it to her ankle.

"You're so clumsy, you know?"

"Yes, clumsy like me needs you." Sana shoot me with her seductive look.

"Y-Yah, stop it or i'll not continue this."

"It's fine, if you don't continue this then you'll accompany me for days helping me while limping."

"Ugh, fine." I continued applying the ice for minutes.

"Can you please stay at least tonight only? I don't think I can-"

"Yeah I will, I'll just sleep on the couch instead."

"Yah, it's fine. Just lie here beside me."

"O-Okay." I spent hours taking care of Sana because she's limping. She must have fall hard inside the cubicle, I can't leave this clumsy or else something would happen again. As Sana said, yeah I slept beside her until the sun rise up. We went to work together.

"Thank you again, Y/N." Sana said after I help her to get to work.

"I'll see you later." I flashed a smile saying it's just a small thing and waved good bye to her. When I turned around, I was stunned.

"Oh, why so surprised?" Ms. Im said with a smirk

NAYEON POV

I went to work early so I could see Y/N and Sana, don't get me wrong i'm not stalking them. Oh wow, they're early too. I saw Y/N assisting Sana and they're pretty sweet. Ugh, annoying. This Sana should get rid of Y/N or else. I followed them and I stood behind Y/N.

"Oh, why so surprised?" I seriously said.

"Good morning Ms. Im." Y/N bowed not looking at my eyes. I went straight to my office with Y/N following me.

"Ms. Im, you'll have a meeting later with Ms. Park at 2pm." I just nod since i'm not in the mood. This Sana keeps on ruining my day.

(Timeskip)

"Good Afternoon Ms. Im. I'm Park Jihyo, Ms. Park."

"Ms. Im Nayeon." I shook hands with Ms. Park, our assistants stood beside us. Great, Ms. Park's assistant is Sana. What a small world huh.

The meeting started and I noticed Sana kept on giving Y/N a flirty look. Uuuugggghhh, Nayeon.. calm down and focus at the meeting.

YOUR POV

Sana kept on seducing me with her eyes oh god.. I suddenly felt my phone vibrating so I checked it. It's Sana.

Sana
Hey

Y/N
Yah, we're in the middle of a meeting Sanake.

Sana
I know, pabo.
I just want to talk to you.

Y/N
So.. What do you wanna talk about?

Sana
You.
You look good today, not gonna lie.

~~~~

We kept on chatting even though we're just sitting across each other. I just realized i'm smiling like an idiot while chatting with her when Ms. Im stood up and went beside me.

"Give me that phone."

"W-What-"

"I said give me that." I can feel her soul burning, she's freaking scary so I gave my phone immediately before I die.

"Let's finish this meeting next time, Ms. Park. Thank you." She stormed out the meeting room and I followed her. When we got inside the office, she turned around to me.

"You kept on smiling like an idiot while i'm having a meeting."

"I'm sorry, Ms. Im."

"I hate it." She said seriously and I stepped closer to her.

"Does it bother you, Ms. Im?" She's stepping back slowly as I was stepping closer to her.

"N-No."

"Then why do you- were you focusing on us instead of your meeting?" Ms. Im's back stopped when her back met the wall.

"Y/N."

I slowly leaned closer to her face that were inches away and...

___________________

TO BE CONTINUED