chapter 17: First date

I'm planning to have a date night with Nayeon tonight, it's going to be our first date so i'm kinda nervous. Mina, Momo and Sana already knew that we're together now and I told them my plan later.

"Have you asked her already?" Sana asked, I just shook my head.

"What are you waiting for? I saw her doing nothing in her office." Mina and Momo pushed me to the elevator and left me. I knocked on her door and she immediately opened it.

"Yes?" Nayeon raised her eyebrows while smirking.

"Uh.."

"What's the matter, why so nervous baby?" She walked closer and teased me.

"Yah, wait don't pressure me." I shyly said.

"Oh come on, it's not like we're a couple now." Nayeon pulled me to her desk and leaned on it, I'm standing like a statue oh god.

"Can I uh.. Can I take you on a date tonight?" I scratched my nape, i'm so uneasy right now. She's really giving me a different feeling every time especially we're now together.

"Sure, baby." I smiled on her answer, then Momo knocked on the door and called Nayeon.

"Ms. Im- oh sorry to interrupt love birds but Ms. Im needs to be in the meeting now, right Y/N?" Momo teased me with that annoying smirk. Nayeon left and followed her outside.

"Jagi~" She stopped and looked at me while i'm pointing my lips, but she just rolled her eyes and chuckled. She's such a tease.

I'm not letting her go to that meeting without a gift hehe. So, I ran to the door and blocked her way.

"What are you doing? I'm getting late on the meeting-" I didn't let her finish and pecked her on the lips quickly.

"Not even a goodbye kiss, hmp." I left her and went to Mina and Sana on the cafeteria.

"Aw, what's the sulk all about?" Sana sat in front of me with her drink and put her chin on her hand while staring at me.

"I'm just upset." I crossed my arms.

"What happened?" Mina sat beside me.

"She didn't give me at least a good bye kiss." I pouted while playing with my fingers.

"That's kinda childish." Mina laughed.

"Yah, of course Y/N just wants affection especially now they're a couple." Sana rolled her eyes at Mina playfully.

"You keep defending Y/N, why don't you give Y/N a kiss instead?" Mina smirked.

"Okay then." Sana sat beside me and looked at me seductively. Oh my, this snake keeps on flirting with me.

"W-What are you doing?" I move back but Sana's leaning forward to me.

"U-Uh, I should defined check her now. She's probably done with the meeting." I smiled nervously and left them hanging.

I hurriedly made my way to the meeting room and it's not yet done, so I just waited outside. My eyes were drooping and i'm sleepy but i suddenly felt Nayeon's presence opening the door.

"Oh, since when you were here?" Nayeon walked closer to me as I stood up.

"Don't worry, it was just 10 minutes." I smiled at her and grabbed the things on her arm.

"You seem tired, do you want to rest for tonight instead?" I looked at her worriedly.

"Nooo~ We're going on a date tonight, okay?" Nayeon pulled my arm and gave me her cute puppy eyes look. This girl would be the death of me, seriously.

"O-Okay, you sure?" She nodded repeatedly which I find it very cute. Now, we parted ways first to prepare for tonight. I picked her up and waited outside. My eyes widened when I saw her wearing that white dress.

As I was staring at her walking down, i then realized that

i then realized that...

I'm really the luckiest bastard alive.

_____________________

TO BE CONTINUED...