chapter 7: Meeting them

I searched where the voice is coming from, it's from the cafeteria. Momo was calling me while she's holding a paper bag, I think she left her friends first to buy something outside and go back to them.

"Y/N, Where are you going? Do you want to eat with me and the girls?" She asked me excitedly.

"Uhm I was just walking, Sure! I want to meet them anyway." Momo grabbed my hand and rushed to their table.

I saw Sana and another girl with blonde hair that's unfamiliar to me.

"Hi Y/N! Come here." Sana patted the seat
beside her signaling me to seat there, So I did.

"Y/N, this is Mina, Mina this is Y/N."
Momo introduced me to the girl and vice versa.

"Hey Y/N, Nice to meet you." Mina said while showing her cute and gummy smile.

"N-Nice to meet you too, Mina" I shyly said.
We shaked hands and sat back to our seat.

3RD PERSON POV

They are having fun conversations to get to know more of each other while eating lunch, Sana was getting more comfortable with Y/N and she keeps on clinging to Y/N but the latter didn't mind and just let her cling to him/her.

Little did they know, someone was watching them from afar.

_______

NAYEON POV

I felt guilty for rejecting Y/N's invitation. Maybe he/she is still in the building,I changed my mind argh I'm so stupid I should have agreed going. I'll find Y/N.

I thought of a place where Y/N could be, maybe cafeteria? I went to the cafeteria because I'm getting hungry too and maybe If I found Y/N there, I would join him/her.

I arrived and roamed my eyes to look for Y/N. I saw my secretary with her friends so maybe she's with Y/N. Then I saw a girl clinging to her/him and Y/N is just letting her and seem to not complain about it. The girl is familiar, I think she's the girl who asked for Y/N's number but I interrupted them before. I suddenly felt my body heat up and my fists clenched. I dialed my assistant's number while I watch them eat.

YOUR POV

I am having fun with MiSaMo when someone suddenly called me on the phone. Ms. Im is calling me. I excused myself and went outside the cafeteria because the signal is weak.

"Yes, Ms. I-" I went outside and I suddenly saw my boss standing in front of me. Of course I hang up already, I wouldn't talk to her on the phone if she is just in front of me.

"U-Uhm have you eaten your lunch-" She ignored me and went inside the cafeteria so I followed her. She stood in front of our table, MiSaMo was shocked and curious why my boss is here. Like what, is she joining us? oh my this is going to be sooo~ awkward.

"May I join you guys?" Ms. Im stated while smiling to them.

The girls looked at me while their mouth was left hanging. I looked at them too and shrugged my shoulders to tell them it was unexpected for me too, but we have no choice.

"A-Ah yes Ma'am you can join." Momo awkwardly said with awkward smile.

"I'll just go to the restroom first." Ms. Im said and left them.

When my boss left...

"Y/N! What is she doing here?!" They said in unison while whisper-shouting.

"I don't know either okay? Let's just-"
I was cut off when we saw my boss came back from the restroom. I am still sitting next to Sana when Ms. Im sat between me and Sana. What's wrong with her? Aish.

"Are you usually guys this quiet?" Ms. Im cut the silence.

"Why are you here, Ms. Im?" Sana asked the older girl. Momo and Mina glared at Sana after giving her a rude question.

"Well, that's rude. I think you guys don't want me here." The CEO said while standing from her seat.

"I think it's ruder to eat here without invitation." Sana mumbled, luckily the older girl didn't hear or else there will be a cat fight.

Ms. Im went outside the cafeteria, I glared at them. "Sorry for Sana." Mina and Momo said to me as I followed my boss.

"Ms. Im, I'm sorry for my friend. I think she's on her per-"

"Friend? She's clinging to you the whole time and you're just letting her is that just a friend?" I was flustered by what she said. Is she jealous? And how did she saw Sana clinging to me a while ago, is she watching us the whole time?

"Yes she's- wait were you there the whole time Ms. Im?"

She didn't respond to me and continued walking away from me but I'm still going to follow her. I already knew she was spying on us.

I have many questions on my mind but I chose not to ask her those questions. I pulled her because she isn't stopping from walking.

"Are you jealous?" I asked her with a smirk.

"What? No way! A goddess like me won't fall for a dog like you."

"Ouch, that kinda hurt. But thanks, dogs are cute hehe~" I did an aegyo still holding her hand.

"Eww." She slapped my hand and run away. She isn't that fast when it comes to running so I caught her but I tripped and accidentally pushed her to the wall. 'Argh Im so stupid for tripping but I'm thankful because I this happened hihi'

Our eyes were locked to each other. I was studying her beautiful facial features and I noticed she was blushing because we could feel each other's breath. I didn't know why but I started getting closer and our lips were just millimeters away and...

_______

To be continued...

_______

Is it going well guys? I hope you're enjoying every chapter hihi <333