chapter 12: Caught?

Requested by: @Jihyos_Marshmallow and @kuramathesia. Thank you so much! Enjoy reading <33
____________________

NAYEON POV
I woke up feeling my head throbbing and feeling nauseous. I suddenly remembered what happened last night, why the hell did I acted like that last night? Oh wow, now Y/N is mad at me. I entered my office and immediately called Y/N.

"Hey, can you finish these papers for 10 minutes?" I asked Y/N with a sweet tone. Y/N just nod and get the papers from my hand without looking at me.

After 8 minutes, Y/N handed me the papers, that was done so fast.

YOUR POV

"Wait, can you please uh.. stay here?" Ms. Im said before I could leave her office. I just nodded and stand beside her.

"I want a coffee." She bluntly stated and I made my way to the kitchen to make her a coffee.

"No, I mean.. Do you want to get a coffee with me?"

"I'm good Ms. Im, thank you." Suddenly Sana knocked on the door while we're talking. Sana's really my savior.

 Sana's really my savior

"Good day Ms. Im, can I please borrow
Y/N for a moment?" Sana stood in front of the door and Ms. Im just nod. I immediately went to Sana outside the office.

"Oh god, thank you Sana." I said to her but she's just staring at me smiling cutely and inserted her arm to mine.

NAYEON POV

I don't know why I agreed to let her borrow Y/N for a moment. Argh, I'm getting frustrated now. It's been hours since that Sana borrowed Y/N, I need to contact them.

I called Y/N but no answer, I also called Sana but also no answer. Wow, they really turned their phones to airplane mode huh. I'll call Momo then.

"Yes Ms. Im?"

"Do you know where is Y/N and Sana?"

"Uhm.. They're at the cafe together right now."

"Thank you." I hang up and immediately went to the cafe downstairs.

I walked inside the cafe and searched for Y/N and that Sana but I can't see them. Luckily, I heard a familiar voice screaming from the bathroom. I think it's Sana's. I went inside the bathroom and I saw...

________________________

TO BE CONTINUED