chapter 19: Ice cream

YOUR POV

Today, usual day to work but happier hehe. I dressed well and used my favorite scent. As I entered the building, j-line welcomed me.

"Oooh, you look great today y/n." Momo teasingly pushed my shoulders.

"Yeaah, you smell so good~" Sana pulled my collar and smelled my neck. Mina pulled Sana.

"Pabo, you're caught-" Mina was cut off.

"Don't touch what's mine." I looked behind me and saw Nayeon glaring at Sana.

"Hey love, calm down she's always like that." I held Nayeon's hands.

"Your baby smells so good, i wanna steal y/n from you." Sana bit her lip and teased Nayeon.

"Try, you'll die." Nayeon stepped closer to Sana. Damn, Sana was just kidding but this bunny is taking it seriously.

"Yah, stop it. We'll go ahead oke?" I stopped them, they're too funny.

"Sure, see you later baby~" Sana flashed her seductive yet teasing smile to me and looked at Nayeon. Aish, this snake is making my bunny angry. I opened her office door and she went straight to her couch as i followed her.

"Baby~ don't get mad. She's just a tease." I caressed her crossing arms.

"It's the time of the month, don't bother me." She shoo my hand away and went to her table.

"Oh, oki. I understand. Do you have any cravings? I can buy you anyth-"

"I want you."

"Y-yah, bunny..."

"I want you to buy me ice cream, let me finish my sentence first baby." She smirked and turned her moving chair around facing the view outside the building.

"K-Kay. You're such a tease too bunny. I'll be back." I can feel her smirking even if she's not facing me. I made my way to the nearest convenience store.

"Hi baby, where are you going~" Sana stopped me and held my shoulders.

"Pabo, stop that. Um, just around the corner to buy her ice cream." I continued walking.

"I'll come with you." She followed me and i let her go with me.

"Sana, i'm paying now. Do you want something?" I put the ice cream on the cashier and called Sana.

"I want you~" She teased me again. Oh god jihyo, help me.

"Aish, just put it here. I need to give this to Nayeon quickly."

"I'm good. Let's go." Sana tapped my shoulder.

"You sure? It's my treat."

"Yeah~" She hugged my arms and we went back to the building.

____

"Here, enjoy your ice cream hehe~" I gave her ice cream and she took it fast.

"Thanks, love." Nayeon hugged my waist while she's sitting and i'm standing beside her.

"Anything for you, do you want anything else?"

"Nah, thankchu." She kissed my cheek.

"Yooo! What's happening here." J-line entered the office very casual.

"Nothing much right? Okay, we'll stay here for a while." Mina answered her own question and threw herself to the couch.

"Woah, can you give me the rest of your ice cream?" Momo ran to Nayeon's table.

"No." Nayeon seriously said. Momo suddenly stole the last part of the cone from her hands.

"Yah, that's the best part!" Nayeon shouted like a child. I swear, they're all like a kid.

"Let's share." Sana also stole the cone from Momo's hands.

"Y/N! They stole my ice cream!" Nayeon rolled her eyes. I just giggled and continue to watch them.

"Y/n." Nayeon called me with her deep voice.

"O-okay, wait here. I'll buy 3 each so y'all wouldn't fight like pre-schoolers." I went out.

"Yah! come back here!" I heard Nayeon shout.