20. [R] Anomalies

I looked at the room I'm in, all the unfamilier blocks and items. It's remarkable actually. But Aneesah knew what a 'blender' is, maybe these are all things from her world. But anyway, It didn't look like anyone lived here so we collected things from the chests, Aneesah got some things for herself and I got a few shulker boxes. I checked inside and there were disks. I have no idea what the recordings are but they were labled.  all of them that were all labelled different things. But maybe I could make a jukebox for my room, or the house itself if Aneesah says it's okay. I also found some berries, two recipe books and some really weird looking items. They looked cool though. They were all made from different materials and they looked complex but they seem interesting. Once I finished packing up, I heard a thud. I turn around to find my companion lying on the ground "Aneesah?!" I run over to her. Why did she just collapse? Is she alright? I examine her form, I can't see anything out of the ordinary with her, then again she herself is extraordinary. Hey, that's a pretty good compliment, I should save that. But what is going on with her? There's no way she just collapsed, there has to be some reason. Just as I'm thinking, her eyes flash open. But something is wrong. Sparks fly from her eyes as the emit a piercing glow. The flash of them sends me stumbling backwards. 

Once I opened my eyes, I couldn't see anything. I looked at myself, I was still perfectly fine, only my new jersey and gloves were gone. Where's Aneesah? Am I back in the void? No, no way. How did I get here? Was everything all just a dream. That's impossible. I would have been back here a month ago. "Romeo!" a voice calls to me. Startled, my gaze darts around searching for the sound of that voice. When I don't hear it again, I get up on my feet and turn to look around again. Still nothing. Who was that? It sounded familiar, but it was way too masculine to be Aneesah's voice. But I know that voice, it's one I haven't heard in a long time. "Romeo!" The voice called again, coming from right behind me. With a quick turn I look to find someone I haven't seen in decades. Not because we haven't spoken but because the last time I'd seen him, he didn't look like this, like his original self. Not only that, but at that time in our last encounter, he faced a tragic demise...at my hands. "Fred?" I ask completely stundded.

Fred stood before me, human. Lapis blue eyes and his original light brown skin tone, topped ofr. He was in his old outfit too, lapis blue shirt, brown adventuring fingerless gloves, black sneakers and denim jeans. "Are you alright?" Fred asked worried. "You look like you've seen a ghost." What is he talking about? Does he really not remember? Maybe this is before we became Admins. "I...I'm fine." I say awkwardly. Whatever is going on, I have a feeling if I say something wrong, I might cause what some would call a paradox. "Where's Xara?" I ask, trying to sound as casual as I could. "I don't know, I thought you might have seen her." he responds. I shrug my shoulders and shake my head awkwardly. "Think she's back at the cabin?" I ask curious. "I hope so." Fred tells me. "I'm not sure. Actually, where the heck are we?" Both of us start looking around. I almost think I just got caught in a time error before I hear a cry in agony from of a glowing golden sword my friend behind me. "Fred!" I yell, turning to see the tip of a glowing gold sword, sticking out of his back. I stare in shock as my old friend fell to his knees, then collapsed. "Miss me?" I hear an echoey voice.  I face the last thing I expected to meet. Myself. There I floated in all my unjustified glory. Admin powers giving the luminescent glow from my golden eyes and red sclera to match my whole aesthetic.

"You..." I growl, a burning hatred for my past self, who chuckles coldly. "Do you really think you can just ignore what you've done?" He asked in that teasingly pitiful tone. I'm not even sure how to describe it, it shows how little I knew about myself back then. "You have no idea what you're talking about." I remark as my past self circles me. "Oh don't I?" he goes on. "Heh, what about your new friend? What do you think she would say, to me?" As he continues, I find myself frozen, unable to turn, and with no clear thought of which words to use. My nightmarish counterpart grins. "Oh, silent are we?" he remarks. I shake my head swiftly and look him dead in the eyes. "Aneesah trusts me." I tell him. "She knows a key part of my past and she still sees good in me." "Well then she's as dense as you are." he says, making the most distasteful face I've seen anyone muster. How can he say that? I may have known here for only a few months but she's smarter than anyone thinks. My expression must be that easy to read as my admin twin gives me a smug look. "You care about her....oh well isn't that cute." I look at him confused. "What are you implying?" He only looked at me bordly before raising his hand. Oh no. I felt myself being lifted up into the air. Panic overcame me, worry and confusion. Before either of us spoke, another voice entered the scene "Romeo?!" I heard as I spun around. I knew it perfectly. Normally this one would provide me with the new comfort and normality I found, but time I really wish I didn't hear her.

"Aneesah!" I called out, but something was wrong with my voice, it's echo. No. I clutched my chest and stared down at myself, noticing the attire I wore. No no no, this isn't happening. I turn to see the other me had disappeared. I turn back to my other worldly companion, noticing something within. Normally I had a tricky time understanding her, but I've pretty much gotten the hang of it. And the expression I saw wasn't just shock, or loss of comprehension and words, it was fear, terror, petrification. "Aneesah, I can explain." I tried to say as I hovered over to her. Once I made my way over though, she started to back up, tripping over and falling backwards. She scooted backwards before moving an arm over her eyes. "Please, leave me alone!" She cried. What broke me most was how easily I could her the horror in her voice. Normally the old me would have laughed at someone who cowered at my presence, but to see someone I care about be scared of me, I couldn't even comprehend anything myself. "Romeo?" a distorted version of Xara's voice called. Then, Aneesah' figure disappeared, leaving me by myself. "Romeo!" I heard again. Then I felt something, yet it was nothing. The darkness itself was consuming me. I squirmed and writhed in evert to get it away but to no avail. "Romeo hey!" Fred' broken voice was next. "No! Let me go!" I yelled out, afraid of what is even happening.  A dark chuckle from my own voice bounces around in the darkness. The last voice I hear in this twisted nightmare before I succumb to this abyss, is a worried cry of..."HEY!"

"WAKE UP!" Aneesah voice screamed at me as I snapped back to reality. I sat up in rush as I knocked heads with my companion. "Ah!" "Ow!" I clutch my forehead in pain. "Sorry, that' my fault, I was too close." she quickly spoke. "No no it's fine." I say, a little bit dizzy but I'll live. As we calmed down, she spoek up again. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked. "You were knocked out and when I then...you started panicking in your sleep." I sigh, thinking about that horrid nightmare. But I really don't want to worry her so I just shrug. "I'll be alright. Honestly, it could be much worse." I say distant minded. "Are you sure?" she asked. "You looked really shaken up." I look at her, the worried look she gives me, concerned for me is really heartwarming but the imagery of her cowering from me still sticks in my head. The way she reacted, as if I had become a complete stranger to her. I nod my head slightly. "I'll be fine." but my words aren' convincing. she moves closer to me and squints at me. "Romeo, you're pale." She points out. "Whatever you were panicking about in your sleep, it's gotten to you. What happened?"

I look away nervously, ther's no way I can explain her being afraid of me for being some overpowered entity. One could think it was cool, but she' still be missing pieces of my story, she wouldn't understand what I was like back then. What do I say? "I...I don't want to talk about it." I say as I bring my legs to my chest and sit curled up. I hear Aneesah move over to me and place a hand on my back. "Hey, it' okay if you don't want to tell me." She says calmly. "You're allowed to keep somethings to yourself, but that doesn't meant it should bother you. If you need to let some steam off, you can talk to me. You don't have to, but you can." How does she always do that? Give me some inspiring speech that helps me out in a way I never though. Better yet, why does it always work? "It' a little difficult to explain but, I just need some time. Thanks though." I say solemnly. She smiles at me sweetly, all at once reassuring me, someone has my back, metaphricly. "Heh, anytime."

With that we do a few things in this, mysterious room before we head off and try to make our way back home. Hopefully the Enderman are gone. Well, actually it' just Aneesah that still has some things to do. She put two of the booms she packed in a chest, I wonder why why didn't want me to see them. I was thinking about taking the blender with me but I saw a recipe for one in one of the crafting books I packed so we should be able to make one of our own if ever we consider it. As I open the door, the first thing I notice is not just that there were no enderman, but rather, the cave itself looked different. What the?...Did the cave just get bigger? I looked up to see the ceiling almost as high as a trench, then the room seemed to be wider,. Yup, definitely bigger. The were water falls coming from openings shaped like someone's build. There were also lava falls. The whole cave just seemed almost more natural, if that makes sense. "Um, Aneesah...You might want to come see this." I called. Once my companion made it to my side, I could just about hear the amazement in her voice as well "Woah". 

(I'll be back to doing my art courses on Udemay so I'll be relatively busy. Now why exactly did Aneesah's eyes glow? Hint hint, it has something to do with how she ended up in the minecraft world. Yo, Play Romeo's admin theme with his encounter with his admin self onwards until the end of his nightmare. It adds so much more drama to to imagination. Also,lowkey, when I first saw Romeo in episode 2, I was speechless, but as I watched the scene over and over, I examined his character. His demenur, his personality, I actually got chills from it so you could say that I was indeed scared of him at first.)