24. [R] Outside

I'm really going to miss the Axolotls, they were so cute. I had this weird dream, it was about Aneesah but...something was wrong with her, her eyes, they were clear white and glowing. It reminded me of...oh never mind. But I might tell her when we get home.

Wow, this is so COOL! Aneesah's giving me a piggyback ride! And it's amazing from up here. I never thought about this height for a while as I used to just float. Mainly it never mattered considering how high I could go. Now it's just awesome! I can see so much from here! Imagine being her height. I was really enjoying myself. Well...except for that bloody tree spoiling my fun. It's so nice though, it's difficult not to fall asleep on her back. She's so warm, and it's sooo comfy! Ooooh this is so much fun! Is this how it's like being enderman height? It's awesome! I really hope we get to do this more often.

We've been walking for a while, well I mean, she's been walking. I'm almost wondering if I should ask to be back on the ground but I'm having fun. "Hey Romeo, can I say something?" Aneesah asks me. "Sure, what is it?" I respond, curious about what she wants to say. "Back when we were in that room, something knocked me out. It wasn't like someone was there with us, it was more of a...presence. But no one else was in the room, just you and me. And I know it wasn't you because whatever did it was my height and... well you get the idea."

...

...what?

"Sorry, I probably sound crazy." She tells me but now that she's on the topic, I might as well tell her. "Actually, now that we're on that subject, after you passed out, I went to check on you." I started. It's odd but maybe there's something deeper to it. What I saw after she blacked out, might help us figure it out. "Then your eyes, they glowed. They were just, blank white, glitchy and glowing." It was the last thing I remember before falling into that accursed nightmare. "White and glowy?" She seemed concerned. I'm sensing more than one emotion in her voice, though I can't say what exactly, it's as if what I've said sparked some type of curiosity. "That sounds sketchy. You think it had something to do with being in that room?" That's a valid point, now that I think about it..."Well that hasn't happened before until we found that room." I admit. "If it's connected, do you think there might be a bigger picture?" "Maybe. Things like that don't just happen out of the ordinary." Yeah she has a point. Wait, she said...okay, showtime.

"Well that's true, but remember Aneesah, you're rather extraordinary yourself." I say. It took some time for her to respond, mainly because she was blushing again. Honestly it's surprisingly cute but i really shouldn't say that. "I... aww, thank you Romeo, that's so sweet." she says. I can actually hear in her voice how happy it's made her. I should really say nice things about her more often.

After treading onward for a while I looked over to our right side, hoping to see signs of familiarity. It's quite a hassle to get home, considering we don't have the map with us. Out of nowhere, Aneesah starts laughing. "What's so funny?" I ask curiously. "I um...I think it's safer I don't tell you."

...

Now I'm a bit worried.

Anyway after that, we got lost ... quite a lot. It was almost sunset when we decided to settle down and set up a camp. Only we didn't have any equipment so we had to collect stuff. What made matters worse, once we set up camp up in a hole in a mountain, it was night and we sighted our house from the high spot, which was far away so we decided to head back first thing in the morning. Mate I am bloody tired right now. I lay down on a carpet with a blanket and a pillow. Aneesah and I managed to gather up some spider string and make some wool. But really, it took too much time to gather. I stare up at the ceiling boredly as I try to fight back boredom, my thoughts wander to Aneesah's mysterious glowing eyes, why is that happening? Then I get a great idea how to pass the time, causing me to jolt up. "Hey, Aneesah." I call her over, getting her attention. She was over by a crafting bench she made with some things in her hand. She looked at me curiously as I got up. "Wanna tell scary stories?" I ask, she looks awkwardly as she sits on her spot. "I don't know Romeo, it's pretty late. Shouldn't we head to bed?" She asks as she tries to get comfortable on her sleeping spot. "Why not? Scared?" I say slyly, causing her to shoot a dirty look. "Are you challenging me?" "Maybe?" She sits up steadily as she looks at me. "Alright, you're on"

"In the deepest depths of the wood, so far that it was uncharted, a camper was walking through the woods when he noticed something wrong with the trees. The leaves were missing. He thought it was all just a surprise in no supernatural way, but that all changed once he went mining. He heard a voice... whispers... footsteps... he was sure he was being followed. His gut told him to run but it's a surprise how easily people are tempted by greed once treasure is nearby, he tried so desperately to get the minerals he went to find in the mines. That's when he felt it, the presence of the air grew cold... his heart raced... and around the corner... a pair of pure... white... glowing eyes..." I stood motioning to my eyes, telling the tale of Herobrine. "As the entity in question held the camper by the throat, before realising he meant no ill intent. Dropping him to the floor, it walker off, it may have looked like a normal man but the white eyes told the story of the unknown. Lightning sparked from his hand as he opened a door in a stone wall, but as he entered, the camper tried to leave. Lightning surged through his body, rendering him unconscious, know one herd from the camper again"

" ... " She looked at me wide eyed, but not scared. "Okay..." She wasn't afraid of the story? I stare at her surprised, questioning "Have you heard this story before?" "Romeo, isn't that an urban legend?" she asked, "Shouldn't everyone know the story?' I scratch the back of my head.

Aneesah yawned and just lied back down. "Alright well goodnight Romeo." She pulled the blanket over herself and closed her eyes. I stare at her dumbfounded as she goes to bed. "What ... ?" I say as I look at her. She sighs as she turns to me. "Romeo, not to be rude ... but go to bed. You'll hate yourself in the morning if you don't get enough sleep." She says strictly. Well, jokes on her, I would hate myself in the morning regardless, especially with those stupid nightmares. I don't want to go to sleep. I open my mouth to say just as much but as I just get comfy on my spot, I feel exhaustion wash over me. "Fine." I pull my blanket over me, cozy up, close my eyes and drift off. Dear Mojang, When did I get so sleepy?

(Oh my goodness, I love this picture, look at those two happy little beans. well, one of them is little, hehehe, but for real, I had a blast drawing it because it's very sweet. It's also kind of funny to see Romeo just be a happy guy with a sweet smile when we all know that the first time we were introduced to him in the game he was an absolute butthead. Sorry this chapter ended on such a weird note)