1. [A] New world

Darkness, that's all I felt, nothing but that. Everything is so different from what I thought the void originally was, I couldn't bear to open my eyes, what with there being no sign of light, my body felt so in pain and I couldn't move, my voice was shot and I couldn't scream, was I dead? I don't even remember how I died. Was I in a coma? What happened? Suddenly, the pain in my body left me and I no longer felt so sore. Once I realized I could, I moved my arms around, and eventually, opened my eyes. There was still nothing but blackness, but I could still feel, I could feel my face, Then I realized, I was floating. I wasn't even lying on anything. This only lasted for a brief moment, then the next thing I knew I felt myself falling down into the depths, I closed my eyes again, afraid of my eyes popping out of my skull. I fell for what seemed like an hour, until eventually I dropped onto a flat surface, yet felt no pain.

Everything changed, there was now clear evidence of light in my new environment, and I was lying on something. It felt like grass but it was so flat, I opened my eyes carefully but the new light already pierced through my vision, so I put my hand over my face to prevent the light from making me blind. I sat up with quite a bit of effort, my eyes trying to adjust to the brightness. When I finally got on my feet and I could see a lot better, I looked around. I'm confused with my surroundings, Everything was so flat, odd and square. I've never seen anything like it, or have I? I had no idea. I looked at myself, I was wearing my Terquoise rain Jacket but the hoodie was not attached, making it a normal jacket. I was also wearing my purple top, my bellbottom jeans and...my blue takkies? I haven't worn these in a while, but where are the flower patterns that were there? They suddenly vanished. I had zero idea what was going on, so I sat under this weird tree thing, at least it looks like a tree. I tried to breath.

I relaxed after a while and decided to observe my surroundings again, all so square and blocky, strange, yet familiar. "Am I going crazy?" I asked myself aloud. Cluck cluck, I heard behind me. I turned around to see a blocky white creature with orange and red. "Thanks minecraft chicken." I said to it, jokingly. Then a thought hit me as I got up and began punching a tree. It cracked in pixels and broke into a block. I looked at it in shock, then spoke out to myself again. "I'm...in...MINECRAFT!".I started running around like a little child, screaming, cheering and screaming "YAS QUEEN!" I could not believe it, I was in Minecraft. Eventually I flopped onto the ground, just to bask in the sunlight. Then started singing new world, then as I was singing, I hit the "Enderman, zombies creeper...wait." I had to build a shealter before night falls. I went into a panic mode. I franticly paced around until I took a minute to hyperventilate and look up in the sky. The Sun was right above me, meaning it was half way through the day. I didn't have much time.

Eventually I had my shealter, four blocks high in space. Why? Because...I have a problem. For some reason, I am, in minecraft height, 2 and a half blocks tall. Which means I will have trouble with going through 2 block high doors. And I only realized this after I already built a 3 block high spaceed house. Oh well, at least I have torches and stuff to keep me safe from the monsters. Maybe I'll clear out all the grass and start a little wheat farm in the morning. Then I should dig a mine and get cobblestone upgrades for my tools...after I've renovated the place to be 4 blocks high so that I can have some more headspace. Well, I think I need a break. I went to my bed and sat down, put my head on the surface pillow and extended my legs...reminding myself that my bed is now too small as my feet stick of the edge...I internally screamed. This is going to be a long night.

(Also by takkies I mean sneakers. They are called takkies here in South Africa. P.S I'm not gonna put Romesah here. It's all going to be platonic...UNLESS I GET THREE BOOKS IN WHICH NEVER HAPPENS BUT IT'S A THOUGHT)