5. [A] Taking a hike

Well...it's been a couple of days since I got attacked in the mine, got shot with an arrow and got a little burned in the front, but I've recovered, from both my injuries and trauma. Things are  changing once again in my house and I am doing much better now than ever before. I have clock placed on the wall via an item frame, I have a secret basement with some extreme lighting to keep the mobs out and an armour stand in my room to practice fighting on. I may not be skilled with a weapon, but I can try to at least mimic the attack mode that Jesse enters in Story mode, that should keep me safe for now. I had a few more mob encounters but I managed to make it through. I actually managed to survive for a total of 1 and a half months. 

Not that I'm talking about it, I don't want to spend my minecraft life cooped up in my house. I decided to go one a camping trip. I had to pack of course, I didn't have any porckchops or rabbits meat because, 1. I had some old policy to never eat pigs and even though I'm in a whole new world, I can't grow out of it and 2. I don't have the guts to hurt a rabbit. I know it's part of nature but still. I packed in one of my new diamond swords, my extra crafting table, the campfire I figured out how to mak3, some wool for tents, 10 loaves of bread, half a stack of beef, to pieces of chicken and some mutton. Oh yeah, there's another thing I found out, I wasn't just in minecraft, I was in the latest version. It's a big deal for me because the last mincraft game I ever experienced was the 1.13 update, past that was nothing, because of complicated reasons. How can I tell, would you believe me if I said the wheat looked like actual real life wheat? Maybe maybe not but anyway, back to my little planned journey. I was pretty much more prepared for anything than I ever was in my entire life. All I need to make sure of is that I read the map properly. I traced my finger over my planned course on the map. I'll go through a forrest first, then in a plain field, next is a jungle where I could get some cocoa beans to make cookies and finally a desert where I might have some villagers to trade with. Then I'll set the direct route home, but be sure to manuvour around the obstacles.

The next day, morning rose. I was ready and eager to begin my trip, so I quickly ate my breakfast and did a background check on everything. House and basement, secure. Mining base, all safe. And with that I packed up and began my journey. I stood in front of the forest and took a deep breath, "Here goes nothing." I said, walking into the woods, nervouse about going so far from home, but excited about the new things I'll discover. About three quarters through my trip through the forrest, I got a little bored. I was looking at my map while still walking, just to make sure I'm going the right way. I also looked around the place. Pretty nice scenery, I took a look at the sky and checked the sun. It was almost halfway finished with it's rotation across the sky but I should be out of the place soon and into the field, then I can set up camp. As I look up from the map, I get an itching feeling that...someone's watching me.

I turn from my map and look to my left, as if there was something there, nothing. I walked closer to where I was looking but only made it three blocks in that direction something in me reminded myself to keep to the path. I went back on track and treaded carefully to the end. When I made it to the field, I checked the sky again, almost sunset, might as well set up the camp. I placed down my wool to make the walls of little shack with a triangular roof. I made a simple wooden door. I set out the campfire and placed some meat on the side to cook. I set a crafting bench down inside my tent and went to go get some wood to make beds. 

Later that night I was trying to sleep, but I woke up. Didn't sleep that well, it's tricky to sleep on a bet that's too small for you. I was actually getting comfortable in this little bed eventually, before I heard a yell. Like the noob I was, I grabbed my diamond sword, a torch and ran into the woods. Pretty much only realised I just ran outside which randomly put me in a panic and made me almost rush back to my tent, if I didn't hear a voice call out in the distance. Something in me caused me to act on instinct to find whoever that was. Was I really that lonely? I didn't care. When I got to where the voice was coming from, I saw someone...a minecraft person! They stood facing a spider that was ready to attack. The person seemed weak, body slumped over, ultimately they collapsed. I saw the spider about to take the final hit, so I ran inbetween them and sliced that spider up. Upon it's death I walked up and collected the string and spider eye. I turned back to the person, should I leave them here? What if they get in trouble again? I decided to take them with me, so I picked them up and carried them on my shoulder like Shrek carried Fiona in the first movie. I had to be careful when tracing my steps back to camp because of the monsters. The only other time I was awake at night this long was when I was desperately trying to finish a challenge for Sims mobile. But anyway, we made it back and I set the person on my bed. I observed the person a bit closer, looked like a guy. In fact, he looks like The Admin from Storymode. This can't be coincidental can it? I guess I'll make another tent for myself.