Author's Note

By the time you are reading this, you already finished After The Sunset.

I want to thank you for being my motivation as I write this story. I wrote this in honor of you as the very first man I admired in my entire life. After catching up with you, there came a sudden urge for me to write again. Look how far we've come. I always cherish the memories we have together upon growing up. Although we are not that close anymore, you still made sure that I can always rely on you. Thank you for silently cheering for me from a distance. I am rooting for you too, Future RN MD. This story is dedicated to you. 

"Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat"

To the readers, I apologize for the grammatical errors and typo's you encountered upon reading. I am not an expert when it comes to words. I am still learning so please bear with me. I don't really proofread what I write so when I have the chance, I will try my very best to edit it for a better reading experience.

To you, life will always have its way to test you by throwing different problems which you sometimes think that you are not capable of dealing with them. Never forget that you are not alone as you try to surpass every problem. You have your family, friends and God to be with you 'til the very end. You are not alone. You can always share the burden with them. 

Life will not be life without a bunch of problems.

Let the sunset remind you that amidst the rough day you have been through, there is always a new day that awaits. A new day of hope and a brand new chance to create something that will leave a lingering feeling of satisfaction in your life. That is when you can finally say that, "I am glad that I didn't give up".

I didn't include detailed scenes in the hospital. I am not a medical student, professional or someone who is in the medical field. What I write are based on my knowledge, medical dramas I watched and research. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if there are scenes in the hospital which you believe that I portrayed wrong.

The photos/songs used in the story are not mine. I would like to give proper credits to the rightful owners. 

Please don't hesitate to vote and comment your reactions. Your feedbacks will help me to improve my writing. 

Thank you for reading Maggy and Cede's story ❤ 

See you when it's time to be Enlightened by the Moon.

All the love, Fallen Mademoiselle