Chapter 23

*Allesandro's P.O.V*

It's been a month and two weeks since I dropped her off at home. I spent the night at her place but I couldn't sleep, everything she told me kept ringing in my head. Why can't he just let her go instead of treating her like trash. Hurting me by snatching her away from me is one thing but hurting her is another thing and it's the one thing I won't take from him or anyone.

   I've been planning on going to Gina's apartment again, I miss her so much, I need to feel her soft lips on mine and her soft skin under my rough ones. I can't function well without her but I need to go there without that bastard knowing. Something in me is telling me he knew I was at her place and that's why he's treating her like shit. If I knew he was watching, I would I have done more than I did, I would have showed him who she truly belongs to. I tightened the security around her home and everywhere she goes, I need her to be safe always. I won't forgive myself if anything happens to her.

I and my men have also been planning on how to bring him down but it's not working out because he's the don of the American mafia, yes you heard that right he's also in the mafia and he's also the don and he has eyes everywhere, I'm even suspecting a traitor among my men because he tends to find out about my plans every time we figure out something but once I figure out who the traitor is, he's not going to find it funny because I'm going to give him a slow and painful death.

  The American mafia and the Italian mafia have been rivals since the time of my great grandfathers, I'm still not sure what the cause is but I heard it was due to the fact that the American mafia is involved in child trafficking which doesn't sit well with us. I was surprised when I saw her with him until I had my men run some background checks again just to find out they've been friends since they were just kids. I know he doesn't have any good intention for her, I know he's with her just to see me suffer and I promise it's going to end soon.

*
**
***
****
*****
I had cameras installed into every corner of her apartment, I know it sounds creepy but I just need to make sure she's safe and I get to see what she looks like every time. Just like now, she's currently in the bathroom, under the shower, singing on top of her lungs as the water is caressing her luscious body. She looks beautiful, happy and free just how I want her to be. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever set my eyes on. Looking at her naked body has my dick hard and it's starting to hurt, I'm supposed to help myself get off like I always do but not today, I need to be inside her, my dick buried deep inside her warm and tight pussy, it's been way too long and I can't hold it anymore. I closed the laptop, picked my car key and drove straight to her house. I drove at 130km/h, I know I passed the maximum driving limit but I need to get there before she comes out of the shower. I parked my car few blocks from hers and opened the door with my own key, I walked into her apartment and could still hear her singing, I stripped and walked towards where the voice was coming from, she didn't even notice that I joined her already until I touched her. She was shocked and screamed so loud.

"Shhhh, don't be scared mia cara. It's just me" i cooed

"Sandro" she whispered. "How did you enter? I clearly remember locking the door and what are you doing here naked? She rushed out

"Hey, calm down" I said. "I was in the neighborhood and decided to branch your place, I could hear the sound of water when I entered and I figured you're bathing, the thing is I've not had a good bath in a long time now, so I decided to join, okay?" I stated

"O oh h okay" she quivered

"Will you please bath for me?" I teased

She stood there staring at me like she's still finding it hard to believe I'm with her, all in my naked glory. I kneeled down while trialing my fingers over her soft skin, she shuddered under my touch and I'm glad I always get this type of reaction out of her.

"Bella?" I called out to her

"Yeah?" She answered but more like a question

I raised my head, so our eyes would meet "Bath for me" I stated

She took her shampoo and poured a reasonable amount on her hand and placed it on my head, I was expecting her to wash my hair but she wasn't doing anything. I get that she was shocked seeing me here but she needs to get over it.

"Bella move your hands" I stated softly.

She started moving her hands and it feels like heaven, I closed my eyes and savored the moment, I've longed for this to happen and I don't even want it to stop but everything has to come to an end. She rinsed the soap and told me to stand up, I stood up and moved closer to her. She was trembling, so I guess she's already feeling cold because she has been under the water for a long time.

"You can step out now" I uttered

"Okay, thanks" she said and left

I could feel how much she wants me, it's written all over her face but what she doesn't know is that I want her the exact same way and I won't leave without fulfilling that mission. I rinsed my body, stepped out of the shower and walked straight to her room. I met her sitting on her bed with only a towel on.

*
**
***
****
*****

*Gina's P.O.V*

   "Can I kiss you?" He asked. I don't know why I find it so hot, but I nodded my head slowly as I stared into his eyes, I'm still not over the shock of seeing his naked body in my bathroom. He leaned in and the second my eyes closed, his lips were against mine. The soft feel of his rosy pink lips made me feel completely awestruck.

  It wasn't the first time that I kissed him, I've kissed him countless times but it was the first time that it felt this amazing. His arm circled around my waist, bringing me impossibly closer. It didn't take long for the feel of his tongue to lightly rub against mine. Breaking away from the kiss, his lips trailed down to my neck where he softly bit down before kissing my skin. It felt so good the way his lips moved against me that I didn't want him to stop.

He pushed me down onto the bed and continued his master work with his tongue. He trailed down even lower, stopping at the top of my chest. He sucked the skin at the top of my breast  and began to trail his way lower and lower. I had to bite back a moan as my breathing got heavier the closer he got towards my throbbing pussy. He bit down on his lips before planting soft butterfly kisses right outside my pussy lips. I grabbed a hold of his hair as my back arched to accommodate his actions.

"You seem to want something. What do you want from me?" he asked moving up my body to my neck where he began to kiss my skin in the most enjoyable way. My legs nearly wrapped themselves around him just so he wouldn't leave.

"I don't know" I breathed. I wanted to tell him how much I need him to be inside me, how much I.... And I was up, flying, legs wrapping automatically around his waist as he charged for the wall, pinning me against it then letting me fall right down his soaked erection.

"Shit." I cried, gasped, squealed, moaned.

"Is this, what, you, want, Bella?" His bumpy arms flexed, back tight, groaning as he rammed me up and down the wall, the friction against my back only intensifying the friction between my thighs. "Fuck...."

Every muscle he had was rubbing against me deeper, harder, louder....

"Oh god!" Oh.... ahhh... Omg... Fuck.... "Sandro! Sandro, I..." I threw my hands to his neck, clawing anything I could.

"Al..." I broke, orgasm rippling from my toes to my hair, no nerve left untouched. Suddenly I was off the wall, still in his arms, being carried back to the bed, falling to the sheets, quivering with aftershocks.

Thanks for reading... Mimi xo😘