Chapter 31

His lips crash down on mine in another passionate kiss. My hand grip the hair on the back of his head as I deepen the kiss. He slide his tongue over my lips, begging for a taste. I slightly part my lips and he push his tongue in relishing the taste of my mouth.

"Mmmmmm" I moan into the kiss as his hands fall from my hips down to my ass squeezing it. He deepen the kiss further, demanding more and more, I feel the desire, love and lust for me building in him. He reluctantly pull back from me.

"Bella, we need to stop", he says and I pout. He chuckle.

"Bella, I want nothing more than to strip you bare and fuck you into oblivion but we need to leave this place fast".

We said our goodbyes and left. He already booked a suite in one of his hotels. It was midnight when we made the drive to the hotel.

The car pulls up to the hotel and the valet came for the car. He collects the room card from the receptionist.

We walk in and Sandro comes up behind me, placing his hands on my hips, pulling my body against his. He removes one hand from my hip and moves it up along my back until he reaches my hair, pushing it away from my neck.

I feel the heat of his lips on my neck as he places small kisses and bites along it. I bite my lip to suppress the moan wanting to escape. His lips brush over my ear as he whispers, "Are you wearing the vibrator Bella?"

I had completely forgotten about the clit vibrator attached to me. I nod my head subtly as Sandro's teeth meet my skin. Sandro holds up a small remote in front of me and presses the small button.

"Fuck..." I feel a small pulse on my clit that makes my knees weak. Sandro smiles against my neck at my reaction.

"Feel good amore?"

"Fuck...yesssss," I moan loudly as the pulses start to intensify around my bud. Sandro's fingers find the zipper on my dress and slowly undoes it. I feel the dress fall from my body, leaving me standing in heels and my lingerie.

My body starts to tremble as the vibrator starts to bring my orgasm closer.

"Fuck..... Sandro, yes just like that." I moan. Suddenly the pulsing around my clit stops immediately.

"Wtf...Sandro. Please let me cum." I whine.

"Not yet, Bella." I feel Sandro's hands slip between my legs from behind rubbing over the lace strip before slipping inside my panties. I bite my lip hard as his two fingers slowly enter my pussy.

"Fuck!!"

"Cazzo baby you are dripping wet," I hear a thump as Sandro drops to his knees behind me and before I know it my panties are around my ankles.

"Hands on the bed," Sandro growls out as his hands push my body forward, putting my ass and pussy on full display. I hear him mumble words before feeling his tongue sink into my wet hole. He draws his tongue back out licking me from my asshole back down to my dripping core, where he plunges his tongue in again.

"Yessss, just like that..."

"As Sandro sucks and licks me, I feel a light pulse again on my clit. I reach around and grab a handful of Sandro's hair pushing his face further into my ass and pussy, as the pulses shooting through my clit start to extend. In mere minutes, my orgasm hits me like a freight train.

"Fuckkkkkkkkk!!" My whole body spasms as it hits me hard. Sandro relentlessly continues to devour me, which causes a second orgasm to rip through me. I grip the bed, desperately trying to keep my body upright, while Sandro continues to lick up my juice.

"You're so fucking delicious Bella, I can eat you everyday and never get enough," Sandro mumbles against my pussy before standing back on his feet behind me. I try to turn around, but Sandro's hand remains on my lower back, keeping me bent over the bed.

"Al, I want to taste you," I whine, but he ignores my request. I hear the zipper on Sandro's pants before the sound of his belt buckle hits the ground.

He runs his fingers through my wet folds before they are replaced by the head of this throbbing cock. He slides the end in tentatively before pulling it out with a moan.

His lips find my shoulder as he rubs his cock through my wetness, coating his cock. I feel his wet fingers play with my tight ass, nudging at it.

"I want to fuck this tight little hole tonight, Bella."

I feel my juices running down my leg at the thought of Sandro fucking my ass. I've not had anal before and I'm supposed to be terrified but I'm not. I want to give everything to Sandro. All of me which includes my asshole. I actually didn't think he was interested in it, other than playing with it while he fucked my pussy.

"It's all your babe, take it" I moan excitedly. His teeth bite my shoulder hard, as he continues to gather my wetness. I feel a nudge against my tight hole before I feel his finger enter me.

Suddenly, I feel small pulses within my clit again as he switches the vibrator back on.

"Holy.. shit" I feel Sandro remove his finger from my ass.

Then I feel swollen head pushing in gently into it. I feel his whole body tense up as he guides himself slowly. The small pinch of him entering me only heightens the pleasure coursing through my body from the vibrator.

"Mmmmmm.... I don't think I'm going to last long in here Bella" he growls pushing in further until no more will fit in. He leans over my back, and whisper softly into my ear.

"Are you OK, Bella, do you want me to stop?"

I turn my head slightly, capturing his lips with my mine. My bottom lip bites his hard, causing him to hiss loudly before growling in absolute bliss and that's all the confirmation he needs.

He pulls his body from me, positioning himself behind me. He starts to withdraw his cock slowly letting me feel the pure pleasure and delicious pain he is causing me. His hands tighten around my hips, and he pulls my hips back against him, sliding his cock back into my ass. His body is tense as he slowly starts to build the pace on his thrusts. I know he is on the verge of coming.

I feel the vibrations increase in their intensity as Sandro's thrusts start to become erratic behind me. I grip the bed hard, as my orgasm is about to spill over.

"Fuck..... I'm gonna cum," I scream. My legs start to shake uncontrollably as the sensation between the vibrator and Sandro push me into absolute bliss.

"Cazzo Bella" I feel Sandro withdraw from me. I feel hot spurts across my ass and back as Sandro moans behind me.

Sandro's hands find my hips as he leans over, placing kisses on my back and shoulders. I'm so fucking exhausted. I can barely hold myself upright.

I lay my chest down on the top of the bed, bringing some relief to my sore and tired body. I feel Sandro's arms wrap around behind my thighs as he scoops me up into his arms.

"I love you, my beautiful fiancée."

"I love you too my handsome fiancé." I place my head on his chest, taking in the smell of sex and sweat on his body. We reach the bathroom, and he turns on the water before placing me on the ground. He walks into the shower and pulls my body in with him. Once we are finished, we crawl into bed, cuddling into each other's body. I'm almost asleep when Sandro's deep husky voice pulls me awake.

"Did I hurt you?" I smile sleepily into his chest, while my mind replays how his dick felt in my asshole.

"No, baby."

"Did you enjoy it?" Oh,the big bad mafia is feeling insecure. I lift my head so that I can make eye contact with him. I give him my best sleepy smile.

"It was fucking perfect baby... Did you enjoy it?" I see the mischievous glint in his eye, and I roll my eyes and giggle.

"Well, your ass is amazing," I laugh louder, as I reposition my head back into my spot on his chest.

"You're a perve."

"As long as I'm your perve then I'm OK with it."