Chapter 28

I met with my dad's woman and she was cool and welcoming. I'm planning on getting my dad his own apartment because I don't want to imagine my father fucking another woman in my own house. Leandro will be one in few days and I'm planning his birthday party, let's just say it's my way of making up for not being there when he was born and of course godmother duties.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The birthday turned out as I expected and I was proud of myself. It's adult time and we decided to have the party in one of Sandro's club. The men left earlier and it remained I and Taj. I'm putting on a simple red silky gown and had my hair in a messy bun. Taj is wearing the same gown but in black. We were drove there by one of the drivers.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Third person P.O.V

The great Alessandro Russo stood tall all in his glory in a black shirt and an equally black pant, looking mesmerizing and mouth watering. He was looking around until his eyes landed on his beautiful Queen. His breath got caught in his throat, standing there is Gina with Taj. His gaze never left hers and he couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful she looked in that silky red gown on her curvy body, flowing down on the floor enough for him to fantasize her inside his head, how he would love her under him with those beautiful eyes looking at him while he fuck her relentlessly over and over again all night. He couldn't wait for this party to be over for him to have her all to himself. Gina looked across the room and her eyes landed on Sandro, she gulped with the way his eyes was trained on her, undressing her with his eyes, just like the first time she saw him. She wanted to feel his lips on hers and his body on hers. She was feeling hot and bothered and even forget Taj was telling her something. She could not deny how much she wanted him this moment. Taj snapped a finger across her face to gain her attention. "Why not let's go where our men are, instead of standing here and undressing him with your eyes" Taj teased.

Just thinking about the things he could do to her was making her wet and she was loving it. Sandro was undressing her again and again in his head..... his cock was getting hard, he just wanted to get out from there and fuck her all night. His eyes was still trained on her when she started walking up to him with Taj beside her.

"Hello" she breathed

"Cazzo Bella, you look so fucking beautiful and I'm one minute away from losing my cool" he groaned

"The party is just getting started" she teased

"Fuck the party, I can't wait to be inside you" he said gruffly

"Come after me after 2 minutes" she said and started walking towards the restroom

She looked around and knocked on a door which was open, she went inside slowly leaving the door half open. Just as she was at the sink looking into the mirror, she heard a soft click, the door closed and locked, she grinned happily. Sandro walked and stood behind her. Gina felt his breath on her neck. Sandro gave her a warm wet kiss on the back of her neck as he caress the stray strands of her hair which was out of her messy bun. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. Sandro slowly guiding his index finger through her neck down to the collarbone and off shoulder to herself giving her goosebumps. She shivered. Sandro kissed her earlobe and slowly whispered "you're mine alone mi amor, mine to love, mine to fuck, mine to make love to, mine to touch, mine to eat and mine forever". Sandro turned her around. She whimpered at his touch. Bella look at me he whispered before kissing her sweet spot just above her collarbone, she moaned again opening her eyes to look at Sandro. She saw the desire, love and lust in his eyes. He's looking at her with so much love and adoration, like she's the most beautiful woman in the world. She inhaled his scent looking at his lips. She was getting weak feeling his hand go down to cup her ase with his large hand and the other slowly rubbing his thumb on her cheek.

"Let's get out of here" he whispered.

"Let's tell them we're leaving"

"Okay, let's go"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At home

He slowly lean towards her face, she close her eyes, she could feel his minty breath on her face but Sandro went for her neck again and whisper "I will fuck you until your wet little pussy gets too sore to take my huge thick cock anymore and you start begging me to stop but mi corazoncito I won't stop. I will keep fucking you hard mi amor" her breath hitched to what he just said to her. Her wet pussy was pulsating and it it was on fire. He then slowly started kissing her lips, licking and biting her bottom lip while one hand was cupping her ass gently squeezing it, the other held a tight grip on her neck. She moan again on his lips. He squeezed her ass hard enough to make her gasp and he slide his tongue in her mouth exploring every inch..... tangling their tongue and tasting her sweet vanilla flavor taste.

His cock was getting harder and he groan kissing her hard. Her hand tightly held his suit making him want more of her. He guide his hand down from her ass and pulling her silky gown up only to find out she didn't have any panties on, he groan against the kiss and was getting impatient "you're a very bad girl mi amor , a very very bad girl" he groaned. Sandro then lift her up and place her on the bed slowly taking one side of her dress strap off her shoulder and kissing his way down her shoulder to the top of her breast. "I love you mi amor, te amo" he mumbled, her nipples started getting hard and erected. He then took one of her breast out and started sucking it, she moan out loud enough to make his cock twitch, he kept sucking her breast and with one hand caressing her other breast through her silky dress. She was on fire. Sandro then took the other strap off and started sucking the other breast, she was so wet and could feel her pussy throbbing