Chapter 15

Alessandro's P.O.V

Tonight is the best night of my life. I know I'm being a coward by not officially asking her to be mine but I'm scared of hurting her. She doesn't even know that I'm in the mafia. I'm the fucking don of the Italian mafia. I don't want her to know about this side of me. She's too innocent for that and I don't want her to get hurt, I won't forgive myself or anybody if anything happens to her.

My phone starts to ring, I answer the phone without even checking to see who the caller was

"Yeah"

"Get down to the warehouse now! Someone took all our guns!" Gio shouted over the phone

"What?" I shouted and stood up and storming out of the house

"That's not all. The bastard left a note. Just get down here now!" He said in all seriousness

"I'll be there in five" I hang up and make a quick exit.

I got inside the warehouse and the place has been destroyed. All my guns are gone.... Who could have done this?

"Did you check the CCTV footage? The extra cameras?" I asked

"The CCTV footage was deleted and all the other cameras were destroyed" he replied

"Where are the fucking guards?" I bellowed

"The guards are dead" he sighed

"All guns are gone! That shipment is fucking due by the end of this month! We don't have anything that could even remotely point us in the right direction for who could have done this" I shout. He pulls out a piece of paper out of his pocket and hands it to me. I unfolded the paper

Sandro. You can't protect her forever. The moment I saw her, I wanted her. I want to feel those juicy lips, I can't wait to wrap my mouth around her pussy lips. I've always imagined sinking my big dick inside her tight cunt. Give her to me and not only will give you your guns but I won't even meddle with your business. Keep her from me and you'll lose everything. Choose wisely.

I crumpled the paper and throw it across the room.

"What about Gina? I don't want her mixed up in this. She doesn't even know anything about this life. She only sees me as a big business man that owns a strip club and some other big restaurants, how on earth would I start explaining to her that I'm a mafia boss and someone is after her? That someone wants her? How?" I screamed.

"She can stay with you. You'll make sure to double the security and install more cameras in the house. I know how to deal with Taj" Gio said

"What do you expect me to tell her? How do you expect me to explain it to her?" I asked

"If she's moving in, she's gonna want to know why. You can't hide it from her forever" Gio said

"He's right Boss. This isn't something to be taken lightly. If you really care about her, if you are sure she is all you'll ever want, then you need to be honest with her." Paulo one of my man said.

"Paulo, give me a minute with Gio. Call the others and inform them." I ordered. He nodded and walked away.

"What's going on in that mind of yours?" Gio asked

"I think I'm falling for her" I whispered. Worry evident in my voice. I'm not the type to fall in love. I've never been in love. I only fuck and dump. I know I sound like a coward right now but I don't care.

"Took you long to realise" he told me

"What do you mean took me long to realise?" I asked him

"Everyone can see the way you look at her like she's the only one in the room. You haven't fucked her. You are not the type to follow a woman around for months without having sex with her. You claimed her the very first day you set your eyes on her" he said.