Chapter 7

I actually began to see him at a close range. It literally took my breath away from how perfectly sculpted he appeared to be. His hair was sleeked back perfectly, his face was so perfect that I want to trace my hand all over it. My tongue was practically begging to lick his jaw and don't let me even start with his lips, they are so plump, pink and looks juicy. I want nothing but to have those lips on my lips and every other part of my body. Why must he be so perfect? Is he even human?

"Are you still here?" He asked breaking out of my sinful thought

"I-I don't do those. I-I mean I c-can't do that" I stutter

I could tell from the way he's looking at me that he won't take no for an answer. His eyes glazed over with detriment. I wasn't sure what to do or say anymore. I didn't want to do the private dance but I also didn't want to leave this fine man. I was never taught anything about private dancing and I'm even scared of being alone in a room with a stranger.

"50 grand" he whispered in my ears. My eyes almost left the socket. 50 grand? Fifty fucking grand for just a dance? That was a whole lot of money. He took my silence as an answer and grabbed my waist, leading me towards the VIP section.

VIP? Well, someone regular wouldn't offer me 50 grand for just a dance. He definitely was VIP. The moment we entered the room, he closed the door behind us. The room was very dark and I couldn't even see anything until he flicked on a light switch. I looked over to him and he lay down on a small royal bed, his intense eyes never leaving mine.

I didn't know what to do, I just stood still. "Come sit" he said, patting the space beside him on the bed. I walked over and sat down on it. I was so close to him to the point of our skin almost touching. I thought he invited me here for a private dance, why did he ask me to sit? I know nothing about giving a private dance, who knows if this is how it is being done.

"Climb on top of me" he whispered. His gruff voice sent chills down my spine. I was hesitant at first but when I thought back to the 50 thousand dollars he was willing to spend. I stood up and climbed on top of his lap. I moved my body against his to the sound of the music. It took a little while but I actually began to get into it. My throbbing core was starting to beg for release as it rocked against him. I started to feel a hand wandering to cup my boobs, so I stopped.

"You are not allowed to touch me" I told him

"Why?" He asked huskily

"It's against the club's rule" I told him. I wanted him to touch me, I wanted him to help relieve me of the torture that's going on in my lower region but I can't go against the club rule.

"What's your name" he asked. His voice was so sexy, which send fire straight to my core and only added to the throbbing of my core. I clenched my thighs together. The strange man flipped us over and I'm now laying on the bed, his eyes roamed over my body before wandering back to my face.

"Athena. Who are you and why are you asking what my name is?" I quizzed

"So you're the Athena" he chuckled. "I am the one and only Alessandro Russo" he smirked

Alessandro Russo? The name sounds familiar, so I tried remembering where I've seen or heard the name and suddenly it dawned on me. He's the Boss? OMG!!! I wasn't expecting the boss to be an handsome hunk, I've seen some of his men and they are fine as hell but I wasn't expecting him to be finer.

"You-you're t-t-the boss?" I stutter

"Calm down Leprotta, I don't bite" he smiled

I did calm down a little.

"So now that you know that I'm the boss, why don't you show me or rather give me a reason why I should be glad you're working here" he smirked

I just stood there not knowing what to do. I didn't know if I should touch him, I was lost

"Oh my poor Micetta, it seems as thou you don't know what to do. Don't worry I'll help you. Open your legs" he said slowly

I stared at him wide eyed, open my legs? How does that relate to dancing? My breathing grew, I didn't know whether to defy him or not. "Why do you want me to open my leg?" I asked

"I don't know. I don't always ask for private dance but something about you drew me in and I knew I want to be with you alone without no disturbance" he smiled

I still didn't know what to say, he buried his face into the crook of my neck. My eyes shut automatically. He gripped the hem of my panties, I wanted to explode from the sensation. He was grinding into me and everything just feels right. I wasn't sure what was so intoxicating about this man but whatever it was, I knew I couldn't get enough. He slid the panties down my legs slowly.

I looked down with the intention to stop him from whatever he was about to start, but when his eyes met mine. I knew I was done for and I'll always be at his service anytime he needs me. I knew I wanted it, I wanted this and anything that is yet to come. With his eyes still locked on mine. He flicked my pussy lips with his fingers, rubbing on it in a circular motion, his eyes still not leaving mine, he was teasing me. I was about to shout at him, to beg him to relieve me of the fire that's burning in my pussy but he suddenly placed his mouth down there, he licks my pussy slit to clit. Electrical pulses echo through my body. I've never even kissed a guy before and now a guy is giving me oral and damn it feels so good. I wiggle against his tongue, moaning uncontrollably. The pressure was too much and I couldn't even open my eyes. He suddenly shoved one of his long fingers into my hole, while still working wonders with his tongue. It had me screaming out loud. He was diving into me, kissing, sucking and slurping everything my body had to offer. He spread my legs wider to allow him more access. I lost it. He rubbed his tongue against my inner wall as as my head tossed back in excitement.

"Oh fuck, don't stop" I moaned out

Those words were all he needed to hear, he shoved his finger back into my pussy once again while flicking it with his tongue. The pressure was too much and I am afraid I might pass out but I don't want him to stop. I shook my head and lost myself in the extreme sexual satisfaction he was giving me. He hardened his grip on my thighs and explored deep into my pussy with amazing finger strokes

"Fuck" I gasped I placed my hand on his head and explore his thick hair. I wrapped my legs around his head, making sure I kept it in place, I was already feeling the pressure that's building and I know that with both his fingers and tongue working expertly on me it won't take long for me to cum. It didn't take long for me to cum, I was expecting him to pull away but he didn't, she slurped all of my juices until the last drop and gave me one last lick before pulling away.

Coming back to my senses, I realized what I just did. I quickly pulled up my underwear and got up from the bed. My mind was bouncing off the walls. I didn't know what to do. I just made out with my boss on my first day at work.

"You taste much more better than I had imagined" he said breaking the silence. I just stood there looking at him. He's the first guy that has ever touched me and he has damaged me for any other guy. If his tongue and finger is enough to make me shudder like this, how would his dick make me feel? OMG!!! I'm in a deep shit.

"Say something please, stop staring into space" he moved closer to me. Why must he be so kind and sweet?

"I'm sorry. I just don't know what to say" I answered truthfully

"You don't have to say anything. I would have loved to stay in here with you but I have errands to run. Take care Amore" he kissed my forehead and turned to leave the room but suddenly turned back "And no more private dance except it's for me" he smirked and finally turned to leave.

I smiled giddily like a high school girl that got recognized by her crush. I opened the door and exited the room. I quickly made my way to the changing room when I was pulled by someone.

Thanks for reading. Please remember to comment and vote.