Chapter 24

I woke up the next morning in Sandro's arm, he's still fast asleep which I find surprising because I expected him to have left but he's here in my bed, fast asleep and looking so at peace and perfect. I studied his face and I wish I hadn't left him when I did. I broke him and left even after he trusted me with his secrets but I'm human and I got scared. I'm ready to give us a chance again because I don't want to lose this man again.

I actually feel guilty or should I say a part of me feel guilty for what happened between me and Sandro because I know I'm still in a relationship with Stephen even though he has been acting like an ass and I'm seriously fed up, I'm still his girlfriend and I'm not supposed to have sex with another man, maybe I should put an end to the relationship once and for all.

I started the relationship hoping it would get my mind off Sandro and it did at some point in time but now I just can't find a reason to be in it anymore. Sandro is back in my life and I realized I never stopped loving him, I was just in denial. Stephen is not giving me a reason to be with him anymore, he's been acting all crazy. I guess it's the best thing to do. I'm ending it today and that's final.

I didn't realize Sandro was already awake, I looked down to see his perfect greenish-blue eyes staring at me. Damn, this man is fine and he's all mine. He broke into a boyish smile and I immediately felt a puddle in my coochie.

"Good morning Bella" he greeted

"Good morning Sandro" I answered. "Trust you slept well" I added

"Of course, I haven't had a sleep as good as this in a while" he grinned

"I know" I teased and gained a smile from him again. Why is he smiling so much this morning

"What's with these smiles? You seem to be in a very good mood this morning" I said

"Yes I am in a very good mood because I woke up to a dream" he replied

"Woke up to a dream?" I asked

"Yes, I've always dreamed of a morning like this. Where after a night of an awesome and a mind blowing sex, I'll wake up to your face with you in my arms" he breathed

"But it's not the first time" I said confused

"I know it's not the first time but again it's the first time in a long time. I never thought it was gonna happen again, I thought I lost you forever" he said with a sad smile.

"Oh, now I understand" I smiled. "Uhm, Sandro"

"Yes Bella" he answered

"I need to go somewhere today and I want us to talk when I get back" I said

"You want me to wait here till you get back?" He asked

"No, I mean I'll call you when I return and I want you to come here but if you don't have anything to do today, you can wait here till I come back" I said softly

"I actually have something I need to attend to but it's not as important as my Bella, I'll call Gio and tell him to go on without me while I chill here and await the return of my queen" he smiled

"That's so sweet of you" I pinched his cheek. "Let me get ready to leave, you can order something for breakfast. I'm sorry I won't be able to make you some breakfast, I need to get this over and done with" I said with a pleading smile.

"No problem mia cara, I'll be fine. Can you please tell me what this thing is that's very important?" He asked

"I'll tell you everything when I'm back, just promise to be here when I arrive"

"I promise" he said and landed a kiss on my cheek.

I giggled and left the room. I entered the bathroom, brushed my teeth and had a shower. I did not wash my hair because I don't have the time to start straightening or curling it. I left the bathroom and Sandro was no where to be found. I guess he went to the living room. I put on a simple dress and put my hair up in a ponytail and left the room. I met Sandro in the kitchen and I smiled to myself. I've forgotten he's an Italian man, a complete Italian man that can cook. I walked over to him and placed a kiss on his back.