chapter 16

"Let's go for a ride," I told him, smirking at my offer before dragging him back onto the bed. He seemed surprised but laid there nonetheless. Reaching over, I grabbed one of his condoms and handed it over to him. He used his teeth to take it out of the foil before placing it on.

My hand roamed over his chest, clearly avoiding the wounded part until I made it to his semi-erect dick covered by a condom. Placing my mouth over it, I teased it with my tongue. The second my mouth touched his dick, it shot up. He was hard as a rock. I pulled away to watch his hungry eyes. He wasn't saying a word, he just watched my every movement.

"I want you to remember this moment everyday" I stated with a smile before turning around and straddling him. Slowly, I lowered myself into his thick length until my butt was connected to his hips. He let out a loud throaty groan as his hands came down to smack my ass. My hips moved against his while his hands squeezed my butt cheeks. When I slid up his shaft, I came back down letting out a moan as I did so. His groans only seemed to turn me on more.

"Faster," he demanded. I tried to do my best but it only caused my ass to jiggle with each thrust. After a while of failed attempts to go faster, he lifted his hips off the bed and began to pummel into my body. My eyes were rolling to the back of my head as he pumped in and out of me mercilessly, it's not like I'm complaining. Then he leaned up so my back was pressed against his front. His hand wandering up from my bottom to my boobs where he fondled them. All while thrusting into my body as if his life depended on it.

"Fuck, Sandro!" I screamed.

"Yes hermosa, scream my name. Let everyone know who this tight pink pussy belongs to" His lips found my neck where he left open mouthed kisses until once again, I came hard. I felt my whole body let out its sexual frustration. He continued to fuck me hard until he released inside the condom. Slowly, he picked me up off his dick and laid me down before throwing away his second condom of the night.

"Round three?" He asked. I looked over at him behind exhausted eyes before smiling.

"I was just kidding" he smiled and headed towards the bathroom. He came back with a bowl and a towel.

"Spread your legs" I did as told. He cleaned my body and placed a kiss on my forehead before heading back to the bathroom.
*
**
***
****
*****

I woke up sore, but turned and saw the most handsome man in the world sleeping next to me.

Any pain I felt quickly disappeared

Any pain I felt quickly disappeared. I did it. I gave him my virginity. I didn't regret a thing, I did what I've always wanted to do and with who I've always wanted to do it with but I need to leave. I can't stay here. I can't live the life he's living. It's too dangerous. What if I decide to accept him and ended up getting hurt or worst...killed? My dad would be back to doing drugs and there would be nobody to rescue him. My mother would be disappointed.  No, I can't do it. I just can't. It pains me to leave him but I need to do this for him, for myself and for us.