Lazy day <3

Today was not just an other Saturday for Jeremy. He was ready. It had been more than a year since he was able to get Aelita out of the supercomputer, and he finally was able to gather the courage to ask her out. They were going on their first date. Jeremy was so excited.

On her end, Aelita was trying to figure out what she wanted to wear. She ended up choosing a pink dress she liked with pompoms hanging from the top. She also decided to go for a subtle makeup with a little bit of eyeliner and some pink eyeshadow. She was happy about her look. She was ready, it was almost time, so she decided to go in front of the cafeteria, where they were supposed to meet up.

Jeremy, on his end, chose a white shirt, with a blue bracelet Aelita had gifted him. He also decided against shorts, and went with blue jeans. He went to the cafeteria. 9:50, he would arrive five minutes before the meeting time. It was fine, he did not have anything else to do anyways, he'd just wait.

When Jeremy arrived, he was surprised to see Aelita was already here.

JEREMY - Hello. You're early.

AELITA - Yeah, sorry didn't have anything else to do, so I thought I might as well come, make sure I'm not late.

JEREMY - No problem. What should we do ? Stick with the walk in the forest ?

AELITA - Unless you have an other idea ?

JEREMY - Let's go with the forest, that's great. Also, you look great.

AELITA - Thanks. So do you.

The two of them blushed. The forest was particularly beautiful, as the sun was able to shine through the leaves and reveal the dew, drawing small sparkling rainbows on the drops.

The two of them kept walking, silently for a few more minutes. After a while, Aelita decided to break the awkward silence.

AELITA - So, what do you usually do with your time ? I mean, since I've been here, all of your time has been devoted to lyoko, but there are things you must enjoy, right ?

JEREMY - Yes, I used to build robots. It kind of is my only hobby because it takes so much time, but I also used to enjoy cooking, though I don't get to do it any more since there is already the cafeteria. What about you, do you remember of any hobby ?

AELITA - Not really, except for mixing, which I discovered recently. Didn't know you liked cooking.

JEREMY - I'll treat you someday.

AELITA - I'd love to.

While talking, the two of them reached a small area in the forest with a big rock in the middle and birds all around them on the trees. They decided to sit on the rock for a while.

After a bit more chatting, the two of them started being hungry. They decided to go eat out. On their way to the small restaurant, they saw a mall.

AELITA - Wouldn't it be fun to check out a few things there ?

JEREMY - If you want, but it looks like there are mostly skirts and dresses.

AELITA - Exactly.

Jeremy knew what that meant, and to be honest, he always wanted to try it out anyways, and it could be fun.

The little restaurant they went to was a sushi shop. They ate their sushi, and had a small ice cream as a dessert. Jeremy wanted to split, but Aelita refused. She knew the boy didn't have a lot of money, and she had made quite a bit of it selling mixes and code on the internet in preparation of this date. Aelita ended up paying as the boy recognised it made more sense.

After that they went to the clothes shop nearby. Aelita picked up a few skirts and they went to try them out. She found a cute frilly pink skirt for herself, and insisted Jeremy try one out. Jeremy was actually kind of happy he could try one out with Aelita so he did not even try to argue. He picked a simple deep blue skirt. Aelita insisted to pick a similar one with light blue pompoms on the right side of it. Jeremy agreed as he would only try it out quickly anyways.

To his surprise, he actually liked it, both how it looked and how it felt. They ended up buying the two skirts. This time Jeremy was convincing enough that they split and they both bought their own skirt.

AELITA - That was actually kind of fun. It's already 4 pm, we have a bit of time left, what should we do ?

JEREMY - What about a game cafe ? I heard those are nice.

AELITA - That's a good idea.

The two of them finally found one and sat down at a table. They got drinks and started playing. They chose a cooperative game where they had to figure out words to make the other find specific words out of a bunch. It was pretty fun.

AELITA - Yeah, we won. Well played Jeremy.

JEREMY - Thanks, well played to you.

AELITA - It's time to go back I think.

JEREMY - Yes, let's go back.

They quickly paid and went back to the school.

They decided to go back to the forest for a while before they had to be back to the school to make the most of the already great day. In the forest, Jeremy asked:

JEREMY - Aelita. Do you wanna come to the factory quickly ? There is something I need to show you.

They had the time to do it, as long as they hurried up.

AELITA - OK, what is it ?

JEREMY - That is a surprise.

Jeremy looked very proud when saying that. The two of them quickly went to the factory while teasing each other.

Once they arrived at the factory, jeremy opened his bag.

JEREMY - Ta-da. It's for you.

Jeremy took a pink necklace out of his bag.

AELITA - Whoa, thanks Jeremy. It's beautiful.

JEREMY - I knew you'd like it.

AELITA - But, why the factory ? I don't understand.

That's when jeremy typed a few commands on the monitor of the supercomputer. Aelita's avatar showed up. Her avatar was wearing the necklace as well.

JEREMY - If you don't like it I can remove it, but I thought you might enjoy having your necklace on lyoko as well.

The young boy was blushing.

AELITA - That's incredible. Thanks so much Jeremy.

She gave the boy a quick kiss on the cheeks.

The two of them grew red.

JEREMY - Anyways, it's time to go back to the school. Let's go.