Night <3

As Aelita and Jeremy's date was over, the two kids decided to go back to the school from the factory. However, the winds started growing stronger as the two of them tried to go back.

AELITA - What's with that wind ? It's so strong. Do you think XANA is attacking ?

JEREMY - Let's check out. Anyways getting out is dangerous with that kind of winds. I hope it's not XANA, because if it is, Ulrich Yumi and Odd are probably not coming to help.

Fortunately it was not. XANA did not attack. It was just a meteorological phenomenon. An unfortunate one, but still.

JEREMY - It looks like it is forecast to last the whole night.

AELITA - Then we'll have to sleep here.

The two of them had to stay the night. It was not a big deal since they did not HAVE to be at Kadic the Saturday evening, they just couldn't go back until the morning.

JEREMY - While there are only the two of us, since this is one of the only times I'll get to do it, mind if I wear my new skirt ?

Aelita laughed a bit.

AELITA - As long as you don't get cold, go ahead, I think I'd even enjoy it, you look so cute in it.

The two of them blushed. Jeremy put on his new skirt, but decided to keep his pants underneath, just to make his a bit less cold. The factory was still abandoned and it was cold at night.

After a while, the temperatures started dropping too low.

AELITA - It's really cold here.

JEREMY - Yes. But I can see in your eyes that you have an idea.

AELITA - We could spend the night on lyoko. We can't be cold over there.

JEREMY - I can transfer you if you want.

AELITA - Jeremy, I'm not leaving you, especially in the cold. Come with me. There won't be any monsters, and we can always go in a tower if you are scared.

Aelita was right. And even though Jeremy did not like going to lyoko, he kind of knew he could not stay here in the cold too long either.

JEREMY - Alright Aelita. Where do we go ?

AELITA - Forest sector ? Next to the way tower if we wanna change the sector ?

JEREMY - Very well, I'm fine with that.

The boy quickly entered the commands, and the differed virtualisation was started.

JEREMY - Let's go to the scanners.

A few seconds later, the two friends were virtualised on lyoko.

Jeremy was a bit embarrassed by its lyoko form, just like every time he came, fortunately those times were sparse. He had green pointy slippers, and green tights. He was also wearing a blue and green top, with a little green translucent skirt, which size he could adjust. He also had small green bands on the face, just like Aelita's and cute little elf ears as well.

JEREMY - Sorry I'm not anything cool like the others.

AELITA - Don't say that, I love how you look. Plus we match each other like that, right ?

Aelita was always able to make him comfortable and to find the right words.

JEREMY - Thanks Aelita.

Jeremy already felt like he liked his outfit a lot more. On the other hand, Aelita was playing with her new necklace.

AELITA - Almost forgot about it. Thanks again, Jeremy. Also, aren't we better in here ?

JEREMY - Yeah we can't feel cold, that's kind of neat.

AELITA - Also probably less dangerous. We should not need sleep here, but if you want to we can do so in a tower.

JEREMY - Really ? How does it work ?

AELITA - We just set ourself in standby mode, it feels a bit like when you sleep, with you not noticing the time, but it does not change anything as to our energy levels or anything.

JEREMY - If you want to we can do that, but I'm not too sure I want to do it.

AELITA - Great, I hate doing that too. What do we do then ?

It's true there was not much to do on lyoko. The two of them settled for chatting next to the way tower, just in case. They spent the whole night chatting.

AELITA - I think it's time to go back to Kadic. Also the storm should have stopped by now.

JEREMY - Great. How do we get out ?

AELITA - I could shoot you so you can materialise me, but I think I should be able materialise both of us from the tower's terminal.

JEREMY - Let's do that, it will be less painful.

AELITA - I agree. Let's see, if I do that, and that it should work.

After a few seconds, the two friends reappeared on the scanners.

JEREMY - Good job Aelita. I kind of feel sleepy though.

AELITA - Yeah, same. We should probably go to sleep early tonight, we kind of did not sleep in the end. Not like we could have helped it from lyoko anyways.

JEREMY - Let's go meet up with Odd and Ulrich for breakfast, I'm hungry.

AELITA - I agree, let's go. I would just take the time to take the skirt off if you don't want them to see it.

JEREMY - I don't care about them, but I'll take it off, it will be the end of me if Jim sees me with it.

Aelita laughed.

AELITA - Very well, let's go.