𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

Y/N is just sitting in her room making something with resin which was in the charm of Slytherin house and Ravenclaw house that she was making to attach them to two bracelets which were pretty much custom made. The reason why she chose a Slytherin logo for her bracelet was quite simple; well her favorite character was the famous Potions Professor; Severus Snape. She admired him for his bravery, selflessness (especially when he had to save Harry's life multiple times; even when he despise him.) She then put the resin bracelets aside. She then made her way towards her bed as she then laid down. It's already nighttime. As she then let's out a sigh. I wish I could meet you in person, Severus. She let's out a yawn as she then pulled the covers over her as she then turned off the lights.

Two days later,
Y/n is seen wearing black gloves while using UV resin and a UV light. The reason why she's wearing gloves was to prevent her skin from getting damage. She was now seen coating the charms with UV resin then she used the UV light to cure them. Y/n then started to assemble the bracelet. She used green and silver beads for her bracelet and blue and brown for her friend's bracelet. A few moments later. “There they're finished.” She says as she removed the gloves. As she then grabbed the golden bracelet which had a weird Ancient Egyptian eye and green gem at the side. Y/n then looks at the item itself. Even though an old woman gave me this when I helped her. Which she was told that it contained magical powers. Y/n knew that the bracelet bares striking resemblance to the Millennium Puzzle which is own by Yugi Muto from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters; one of her favorite series. Not only bares resemblance to Yugi's puzzle it also resembles to the other Millennium items except she doesn't sense any shadow magic on the object which quite odd. She was also told that it grant a wish that the owner makes similar to the puzzle. She may have been both a Harry Potter and a Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan at the same time. She was always fascinated by the Millennium items and the world of Harry Potter. Then she thought of an impossible wish which would seem impossible to grant. Y/n then takes a deep breath as she then put the bracelet on her wrist as she then close her eyes. I wish I would meet Severus Snape in person. The bracelet glowed for a few seconds in a soft green light. After making the wish she opened her eyes and nothing happened. Y/n then let's out a sigh. It's impossible. I doubt that it would work but never in my dreams that would it.

She was then lost in thought; if she could find the old woman who gave her the bracelet and give it back to her. Moments later she was then snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a voice. “What the? Where am I?” That made Y/n turned around and screamed.