❁︎❦Bᴇʜɪɴᴅ Tʜᴇ Sᴄᴇɴᴄᴇs ᴘᴀɴᴇʟ (1) (Part1)❦❁︎

"Hey, everyone. Y/n L/n, here. You may known me as one of the main characters of this book. and I'm here with the other main characters of the series." Y/n says as she turns to look at the others. The Golden trio and Cassandra then waved, while the Malfoys and Snape nod their heads. "As you may all noticed from the title so far. This is a behind the scenes panel." Cassandra states "Will be answering questions and give out opinions." Hermione adds as the others nodded in agreement. "Without further ado let us begin." Lucius says as the others nodded in agreement.

{Question 1: What do you guys think about the dress about the Evil Princess?}

"I mean, it's kind of dark... It reminds me of what a Slytherin witch would probably wear to the Yule Ball." Ron says jokingly. Hermione and Cassandra rolled their eyes at that. Idiot. "Well, I think it's absolutely beautiful - and it's supposed to be dark, it's the outfit of the EVIL princess after all." Hermione states. Both Ron and Hermione then turned to look at Harry. "Uh, yeah, it's pretty." He simply says. He's not used to people asking for his opinion. Draco shrugs. "Yeah, it's pretty I guess. But it would prettier if it was the Slytherin colors." he says as he smirks. The trio groans at him. Lucius clears his throat. "I agree with Ms. Granger - It's absolutely beautiful. However, the girl who's going to wear it is even more beautiful." he says with a smirk on his face. Snape nods in agreement, smirking too. "I agree, Lucius. The dress is beautiful, but when combined with the girl who's going to wear it, is absolutely breathtaking." He says.

They then turned to look at Cassandra who spoke. "Well, I agree with Hermione, Professor Snape, and Lucius. It's really pretty. Which suits the theme of an Evil Princess. Which gives a very evil kind of vibe. The dark purple really comes well with the black. It's just amazing." She says. They all nod at that. "I agree. It definitely suits the theme." Hermione states. They all then turned to look at Y/n waiting to hear what her opinion is. Y/n just chuckles nervously. "I agree with the girls. No only it suits the theme it also goes well to the story. To be honest, the dress was really amazing. I liked the mix of black, dark purple, and dark violet. Even this story is not only based on the Evillious Chronicles: Daughter of Evil, but also the songs which were released back in 2008. Which were the songs "Daughter of Evil" and "Servant of Evil". " She says as Cassandra nodded in agreement at what she said. The others listen to her intrigued, nodded at the information she gives. "Interesting." Lucius says as she hums. "Honestly, I really liked how the author made Rin's version from Daughter of Evil an inspiration for the Evil Princess of this story. But the difference was Rin's color scheme is very light colored while the Princess' is very... Dark colored." She says as the others are deep in thought.
"Well, I think the Dark colors are better." Harry says. Cassandra then narrowed her eyes before turning to look at the boy with a scar on his forehead. "Not all villains wear Dark coloured clothing, Harry." She says to him as Y/n shook her head. "Oh boy." She whispers.

Ron then looks at Cassandra, confused. "They... don't?" He asks as the blonde hair girl just rolled her eyes at him in annoyance. All the villains that the Red haired boy has ever met wore Dark clothes. Hermione rolls her eyes at him. "Not necessarily, Ron. Don't be so generalizing. They might as well wear those clothes, but not always." She states. Draco just shrugs. Meanwhile Snape just rolled her eyes at the teenagers. Lucius clears her throat. "Well, they could be wearing light coloured clothing if they want to deceive people thinking that they are good." He says, adding to the conversation. Y/n let's out a sigh. "Agreed, there are also villains who wear light coloured clothes besides I also agreed with 'Mione and Lucius." She says.
"Same here. Try to snap some sense there, you idiot." Cassandra says to the Red haired boy which surprised him. He never knew that she would used that line when they were not in takes.

Hermione and Harry are trying their best not to laugh. Meanwhile Draco bursts out laughing. Snape and Lucius are smirking. Ron's face turned red. "It's not funny!" He exclaims. That made Draco laugh even more. Cassandra then narrowed her eyes at the Red haired boy. "Truth hurts, Ron." She says in a taunting tone. Y/n on the other hand was giggling. Snape smirks at that. "Indeed, the truth hurts - isn't that right, Weasley?" He questions while raising an eyebrow. Ron merely huffs annoyed. Cassandra then clears her throat. "Next question please." She simply says as that got the others attention.