𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

Y/n was happy to be back in her room. She then saw her iPad that was on the table. She remembered that she switched off after finishing the bracelets she made for herself and her friend. Snape noticed that the case of her iPad was a male with chestnut brown hair, azure blue eyes, wears a long black turtle neck, matching black pants, wears a long trench coat with weird looking straps on his shoulders and legs, a belt which it's buckle has "KC" on it, has sliver wrist bands on his wrist, a weird looking blade like thing at one arm with that hold a deck of cards, A card shape pendant which is similar to the back of Y/n's deck of cards, and not to mention a blue dragon with blue eyes and a monster head above it.

 Snape noticed that the case of her iPad was a male with chestnut brown hair, azure blue eyes, wears a long black turtle neck, matching black pants, wears a long trench coat with weird looking straps on his shoulders and legs, a belt which it's bu...

"Who's that on the device?" Snape questions gesturing to the case. Y/n turns to look at the case of her iPad as she let out a soft smile cross her face. "His name is Seto Kaiba. Like you he's a fictional character but from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters. He was Yugi Muto's main rival throughout the entire series. Hate to say it but he's favorite character from the series." She admits as she remembered at the start of her first year at junior high. She then started to have a liking to him and not to mention a crush on him. She pretty much think he's cool. But she sees him more than that what people didn't see that he has a soft side towards his younger brother, Mokuba. And how he works hard to fight for what he wants. And she certainly loves how hard working he was as mention in the Grand Championship arc. Not to mention his ace monster and favorite card: the Blue-Eyes White Dragon card was also her favorite card. Snape once again used Legilimency on her then later nods his head. "That's the other dimension you were talking about before, right? So, you have a thing for him too, huh?" he says. He had no idea why, but he has a feeling he hasn't felt in a long time; Jealousy. For some reason, Snape is jealous. He wouldn't admit that to anyone, though. Y/n blushes at the mention of having a crush on Kaiba. "Yeah, I did since my first year at junior high. He's one of the two people who became an inspiration for me." She says as she then stood up from the table all the way to the cabinet to pack some clothes. Yesterday she doesn't have any extra clothes with her so she has to pack with her. She then packed her varsity jacket which is in the colors of white and purple; another one of her favorite colors, jeans, socks, her sneakers which she wrapped it up with plastic, she then packed her favorite t-shirt which has the picture of Yami Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh! but the version of him back in Duelist Kingdom. Yami Yugi maybe another one of her favorite characters but Kaiba was her most favorite character from the series. Not only that, he was one of two people who became her inspiration. Kaiba was was the second at some point but surprisingly Snape was her first.

Snape gives a soft smile while Y/n isn't looking; her thoughts would never go unnoticed from him. He's her first inspiration, huh? That makes him happy. And it's not easy to make Severus Snape happy. He then gently puts a hand on her shoulder. "Ready?" he questions. Y/n turns to look at him. "Not yet." She says to him. She then packed her iPad and along with her Apple Pen which is in a color of green with red roses on it's design. She then made her way towards the table again to get her cellphone. She then switched it off without noticing the miss calls she had from her friend; Cassandra. She then put it inside her bag. She then placed her bag over her shoulder. Y/n then diverted her attention back to Snape. "Now, I'm ready."

Snape nods. "Alright, let's go then." he says as he once again stretches his hand out for her to grab. She then does as Snape gives her hand a gentle squeeze before he apparates them back to the Wizarding World.