𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

3 hours later....

Y/n groans as she then observed her surroundings as she then realized that she's not in her room anymore but in someone else's room. But who's room is she in? "My head... What happened?" She groans as she then placed a hand against her head. Snape suddenly returns. He had to put Y/n on his bed to rest. He sees that she's awake. "You're awake, good. Here, drink this." He says as he hand her a potion as he watched as Y/n then took the potion from him as she then removed the kork as she then drank the whole thing. Once she finished she hands him back the vile. Y/n look up at him. "... How long was I out?" She asks. Snape takes the empty potion bottle from her. "You were out for three hours. What happened to you?" He questions as he raises an eyebrow. It looked like she had some sort of vision before she collapsed.
Y/n was a bit unsure if she should tell him. He would think it's weird but I have no other choice. "I had a vision. Which in turn happened to me for the third time of the week." Y/n states as she started figitting her hands as the bracelet jingle everytime when she does so. Snape looks deep in thought. "A vision? What kind of vision?" he questions. Visions are not taken lightly, they can be quite serious. One should be cautious about them. Y/n takes a deep breath as she then started to explain to him about it. "A vision about an Evil Princess of 14 in a treacherous kingdom. Which she was a Tyrannical Monarch and highly puts herself above others and she had a servant who happens to be her twin-brother. Who has an undying loyalty to her. The people in the kingdom had such a high hatred towards the Princess. And those who dare to oppose her would be punished. Like the one; I had three hours ago back in my room." She states as the memory of the vision started replaying as if it was a film. Snape at her for awhile. "Hmm, I see. I will take you to Dumbledore tomorrow. He will surely know what this means. In the meantime, make yourself at home. But don't. Touch. Anything, without my permission. Understand?" He says warningly. He has precious potion ingredients in his home that cannot easily be replaced.

"I won't." Y/n says. She may have been a very polite girl and there a few times she can be honest. But she starts to miss her home as she remembered that she left her phone there. And she's gonna receive an earful from her friend. Snape nods at her. "Good. Would you like some tea? I was thinking of making lasagna. I hope you like that." He states. Y/n nods her head. "I would love to and I do. Thank you." Y/n states as she then gave him a soft smile. Snape then motions for her to follow him. He takes her to the living room and she did so. He then later gestures to sit down on the couch. He then conjures two cups of tea. "Here you go. Dinner will be ready soon." He says as he sips on his tea while looking curiously at the Muggle girl. Y/n then blows gently on her tea before taking a sip. She then gently puts the cup down as she then took her deck of card out of the deck holder that she had on the side of her skirt which Snape didn't noticed. She then drew the card from the top of her deck. The card she drew was; Kuribon.

 The card she drew was; Kuribon

She smiled at the card itself. It reminds so much her innocence that many people has saw from her before. Snape then notices. "What is that you're holding?" He asks a bit confused with the card Y/n is holding. "Oh, this? Is one of the Yu-Gi-Oh! cards I have which is  Kuribon." Y/n states as she shows him the card. Snape then look at it that there's a brown puffball like monster with a ribbon on it's tail. "It's one of my favorite Kuribohs besides the regular Kuriboh and the Winged Kuriboh that I have." Y/n says as then took out the other two Kuriboh's from her deck.

" Y/n says as then took out the other two Kuriboh's from her deck

Snape hums

Snape hums. "Interesting, you seem to have a thing for creatures like these." He says as Y/n nods her head. "Well, this are just the monster cards. The Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game also have Spell and Trap cards to balance your deck." Y/n explains. Snape just looked at her deep into thought. So this Muggle Game also have Spell and Trap cards besides monster cards? Interesting. He watched as Y/n then puts the cards back to her deck before putting it back to deck holder. She then starts to hum a tune.

(Listening to the song that was featured in this chapter.)

Snape notices. “What song are you humming?” he asks curiously while sipping on his tea. Y/n then stops what she was doing when he spoke. “Well, it's one that I heard from my visions a few days ago.” She admits. Snape hums. “I see. That might help us find out what's going on. The lasagna will be served, by the way.” He states as he rises from his seat and gestures to the dining table and the Muggle girl did so. Snape then served two. One for himself and for this Muggle girl. Y/n a muttered “thank you” to him giving him another one of her sweet smiles. He was surprised hours ago at her house that she didn't act like a crazy fan-girl. Usually he saw some for himself back in the Tri-Wizard Tournament some fangirling at  the late Cedric Diggory, Viktor Krum, Fleur Delacour, and not to mention the son of his own rival and his friend; Harry Potter. Which something that made him feel comfortable; was how Y/n acts. She was nice, friendly, sweet, intelligent, diligent, and quiet. He couldn't help but feel curious, very curious about the Muggle girl.