𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10

Y/n never felt like this with any other guy mostly they were trying to woo her to make her go out on a date with them because of her being popular. But she doesn't let the fame go to her head. So she most likely rejected them. Snape then uses Legilimency once again to read her mind as he then gently squeezes her hand. “I’m glad you rejected such dunderheads - you are too good for them.” He says. Y/n is different from anyone he has ever met before, she only deserves the best.

Y/n then let's out a sigh. “Believe me, I hate being popular especially when all boys fall head over heals for me but I don't let the fame go to my head. I rather be with someone who would accept me for who I am.” She says as Snape nods at that. “Indeed. That is the wise thing to do.” he simply says while still holding her hand. It feels good to hold her hand. He smiles at that thought for a few seconds. He then looks up to look at her face he didn't know how long he was staring at her. Y/n then blushed when she felt him staring at her.
Snape smirks at that. “Your flustered cheeks suits you.” He says as he hums.

Y/n then avoided to look at him. He's the only one who makes me like this. Snape then chuckles. “Is that so?” he simply says as he gently grabs her chin to make her look at him. Y/n then made a mental note to herself as a reminder that her thoughts won't go unhidden and she knows that. She let's out a sigh and nods her head.
Snape's smirk widens even more. He then come closer as their faces are centimeters apart from each other. Y/n didn't know what's gonna happen until Snape pressed a kiss on her cheek as a hue pink cross her face. Which made the snarky and mean Potions Professor chuckled as he then caresses her cheek. Both of them stayed like that for awhile until he pulled away. “Let us finish our tea.” He says after awhile as that snapped Y/n out of her trance. “Uh... Hai (Right).” She says in Japanese as she then took the cup gently as she took a sip on her tea once again what she didn't know Snape heard what she said. He was surprised, she can speak Japanese? Interesting. She's really special. Like really special. He knew Minerva McGonagall a fellow colleague of his have been on holiday on Japan a few times before and can understand a few words. Y/n was then lost in her thoughts as she then put the cup back down once again.

(Flashback - in Y/n’s perspective....)

“I bet you can't catch me, big sis.” A little girl says in a squeaky voice as she started running ahead. As a girl about 15 years old started chasing after her. “Y/n/n, slow down! Your gonna hurt yourself, little sis.” the fifteen year old teenage girl said. The ten year-old Y/n already those so as she pouts. “Your so not fun.” she says as she crossed her arms. The teenage girl chuckles as she approaches her sister as she knelt down. As she wrapped her arms around her. “Now, now little sis don't get so grumpy right now.” the teenage girl says as starts tickling her. 10 year-old Y/n can't help but laugh. “Sis, please. C-cut it out.” She says between laughs. A little while later it gave her time to breathe. “Arigato (Thanks).” the 10 year-old says in Japanese. At a young age she was able to learn the Japanese language. Learning Japanese is pretty basic for both of them. “You’re welcome, little sis.” the teenager says as she then sat down next to her as she then started to comb her hair. “I’m so lucky, Onii-chan (Big sis). To have a big sister like you.” the ten year old says as the teenager laughs.

(End of flashback~)

Snape noticed that the girl was lost in thought as he put his cup down. Y/n was really lost in her thoughts. Onii-chan... (Big sis...). As he used Legilimency to read her thoughts once again, his eyes widened at what he heard. She had a sister? He then gently placed his hand on top of her’s once again as that made Y/n look up. He saw sadness in her eyes. “You have a sister?” He asks in a gentle and soft manner, he knew it would pain her if he used his usual blunt tone. Y/n nods her head as tears starts to fall between sobs. “She just passed away 3 years ago. I was 13 at that time. I was there when she got shot as she risk her life to save me from getting shot. As for the one who killed her he got sent to jail. My parents quickly called the police as the man was arrested for murder. He had to spent 20 years of life in jail.” She says between sobs. Snape felt bad for her. Seeing that reminded him of the time he lost someone who is very special to him. Lily Evans. The love of his life. In which he blamed himself for her death. He was the one who informed the prophecy to the Dark Lord. Her death was the reason on why he switched sides and became apart of the order of the Phoenix. Snape then started caressing her hand. “I know what it's like to lose someone who is very important to us. It's not very easy but we have to accept life that way. Even if it is hard.” He says as the girl nodded her head at that. “I know. I know. She's now in a better place now, but she'll always be there with me in my heart.” Y/n says as she placed her hand to her heart. Snape was about to say something until he gets interrupted by the knock on the door.